Body replacers with full clothing and armour replacement

viryu

Over a year ago I have been using BAB body replacer with all the armours and clothes converted and ready to use in a single file. It was quite easy thanks to Arwen who highlighted those mods on her site. But after a longer break I decided to start over with a different body replacer, and there's just so many of them. So here's my question: what are some of the more popular female body replacers, ones that offer easy to find full armour and cloth replacers as well? I tried looking myself, but I don't even know how to start >.<

PS. Tips for both female and male versions are welcome.

The male choice is pretty much Robert's body, which comes in a variety of shapes. You can get a compilation of them called All Male Bodies. The most popular are Normal and Muscular. There are full armor and clothing replacers for both. There are enough mods supporting v5 now and it is much nicer than v4.

For females, HGEC is by far the most supported, but there should be plenty of clothes for Robert Female, TGND (The Girl Next Door), UFF, and Bab. Bab and the Robert Female have been having a bit of a revival lately. TGND is starting to get some very high quality clothes. My advice would be to look at clothes and find some modders whose work you like. Once you know that, pick a body you like that is supported by modders you like. You will be able to find stock clothes and armor for any of the ones I list above, but I found it frustrating that I initially picked a body I liked and then found out my favorite custom clothing and armor modders didn't support it at all.

If you choose the HGEC body )surgically enhanced eye candy type body), you have to select your upper body stock clothing replacer based on cup size. I know there are AA/A, C, E and H versions available, but B, D and F might be harder to find. Using the wrong one for the same body won't cause too many problems, but you may find that chest size changes with armor if you get it wrong.

Lower bodies are a similar problem - it's worth seeing which body shapes the replacers match.

Unless you want to get really "pick 'n' mix" with it, I suggest downloading the EVE project clothing, and the Exnem's Eye candy body - that should have you sorted for vanilla female stuff. You could, of course, stick with BAB and escape all of these problems - FAR easier.