CTD's upon opening enb settings menu and loading save.

Dasaxon

I haven't had this issue before normally I can fix things myself but this time I truly can't. plz help!

i am also using ssme

com specs

amd fx 9370 4.4ghz 8 core

16gb ram

2 windforce oc 4gb gtx 770

Edit 1:it seems that it must be a mod conflict as loading vannila skyrim with enb and ssme the gui does not ctd.

Edit 2: with vanilla(no mods installed) Skyrim running with mod organizer + end + ssme causes ctd on opening the enb gui.

Edited by Dasaxon

Make sure that all enb files of previous enb versions are gone. Check manually.

You dont need ssme as skse has the same functionality.

Does this happen with every enb? I also remember that some people with sli run into problems with enbs. Try to disable sli for a test.

Edited by fiewiel

I removed all enb files and did some short testing to find no ctds.

I then installed the latest vanilla enb files and i am again getting ctd on gui and load.

Failed to mention I'm running windows 10 I am currently looking at fixes related 2 that now.

sli testing will come next as i have never had issues with sli up to this point.

Edit 1: switching to single gpu does not stop any ctds. installing windows 10 fix also found of this fourms does not slove the problem as well.

Edit 2: switched 2 injector instead of wrapper to see if it would fix ctds but it did not.

Edit 3: for anyone if any looking at this for a solution i found updating to the most recent nvida drivers dropped today on GeForce experience fixed this issue and gave me a 15fps boost!

Edited by Dasaxon