Oblivion Soul Gem Mod

Hector365

Why doesn't someone add a mod that sets no limits to enchanting an item? Cause I'm sick of having only 85 Power things whatever they are!!

There's no way (that I know of) to provide infinite charges or enchanting points. This Mod allows you to to enchant with the full power of a soul gem. Just remember: the more powerful the enchantment is, the fewer uses you get out of it. Khettiena's Respawning Varla & Welkynd Stones mod might be of interest to you, since Varla stones are a good way to recharge weapons.

Oh, but there is a way to achieve infinite charge...

It involves opening the CS and changing some of the parameters within the enchantment itself.

Setting the "cost" in the enchantment to zero in particular.

Check out my Saruman staff, it can be used constantly and never needs to be recharged.

- heavywaters

Edited by heavywaters

Oh, but there is a way to achieve infinite charge...

It involves opening the CS and changing some of the parameters within the enchantment itself.

Setting the "cost" in the enchantment to zero in particular.

Check out my Saruman staff, it can be used constantly and never needs to be recharged.

- heavywaters

True (I've even done that myself), but the OP was asking about in game enchanting.

If you want god items, the best approach is to become a modder. You can go into the CS and build whatever you want. You can make swords with incredible attack power, armor that blocks practically all damage, staffs with ridiculous numbers of charges that are rechargable with just one soul gem, wild spells with four powerful effects at once. The sky is the limit.

ok im new at this but what is CS?

CS stands for Construction Set which is the program mods are made with. You can download it here. I recommend going through this site and these forums to learn how to use it.

One thing: If you have Windows Vista or Windows 7, you'll need to install Oblivion into a directory outside of Program Files because the UAC interferes with mod files.