A mod for building a castle/village

Valangar

Hello,

basically I'm looking for a mod that let's you build an entire castle or village from scratch to a masterpiece for a lot of money.

Optional unlockable areas for wizards, alchemists, vampires etc. Hired NPC merchants, servants, guards. Maybe even an own economy that will reward massive investments in the future.

The best example I can give for such a thing would be Crossroad's Keep from NWN2.

The closest thing to that I could find is Glenvar Castle but it is finished rather quickly.

If anyone knows of such a mod or work-in-progress I'd be happy to hear about it.

Hello,

basically I'm looking for a mod that let's you build an entire castle or village from scratch to a masterpiece for a lot of money.

Optional unlockable areas for wizards, alchemists, vampires etc. Hired NPC merchants, servants, guards. Maybe even an own economy that will reward massive investments in the future.

The best example I can give for such a thing would be Crossroad's Keep from NWN2.

The closest thing to that I could find is Glenvar Castle but it is finished rather quickly.

If anyone knows of such a mod or work-in-progress I'd be happy to hear about it.

Only thing that I can think that has something of that magnitude is Kvatch Rebuilt. It bascially lets you rebuild the entire city and gives you the chance of becoming the count.