Hellooooo?!

shadowmadnezz

Well if a new RP's to be made i might consider joining and the fallout is a good concept as it is a world most of us are fermiliar with. That and i really want to get back into the game of roleplaying, been really slow here lately

• 3 weeks later...
Just found this place. There's so much I'd like to do here. I can't believe there's months in between posts and months since someone has posted across the RP board. Every bit of this community begs for the opportunity for RP. I've been slowly gaming Oblivion in RP mode. Picking action that go along with a story. Seems a waste that the story is only in my head. Now I've bought Fallout 3: New Vegas. Of course out of the box it runs horribly as expected just like like my Oblivion did. When I get around to tweaking it like I've done for my Oblivion I expect to truly get into it. It took me awhile to get Oblivion to run smoothly and without crashes (sometimes only rarely at exit now). Once I found the treasure trove of mods in the Nexus I realized a new part of the story to every downloaded CM companion, sword, trinket, toy, and talisman. Eventually I'd like to create that same experience for F3: NV. Edited by TasslehofBurrfoot

I've got a fallout RP going, didn't get much feedback though so I have no idea how people felt about the concept. Now I've already started it to try and drum up some interest so people see the execution. I've tried pulling a different format since I'm a scriptwriter and more familiar with that style, and it's not too hard to get used to that sort of style either. My format is kinda a compromise between standard RP writing and scriptwriting, if you could call it that. So if anyone's interested in a Fallout roleplay, set in an original but rather familiar location then seriously check out the annoncement thread and give me some feedback of any kind - Constructive criticism is most welcome, no matter how stern you choose to be with it. You can also check out it's thread in the wilderness section.

Fallout: Through Dust & Bone announcement thread

Comes with lots of goodies explaining the system and writing style

Fallout: Through Dust & Bone roleplay

It's still early, only got three posts - two from me including the intro and one from Fenix HuN.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I love RP, but only recently found this forum. I would love some good stuff coming out of here.