Shadows of Darkest Soul (An Elder Scrolls RP)

darkedge42392

Pay no heed to the modder shamelessly providing background information on his planned project :whistling:

I did the same thing, just with an already completed mod. :P

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's not go through the whole fight out on the dunes without Auriana getting to speak for Caius a couple times, yeah?

I would appreciate that greatly. :P

• 2 weeks later...

I'll see if I can post something on Faeryn, soon.

If you want, Chrys, we can also try and move Velanya and Serra.

I'm not sure how much we can do with the Kogoruhn expedition, considering Adrynn is right in the middle of all that. :confused:

Can we get on with the Kogoruhn party yet? Jeeeeeez. I'm not really able to add much to it sicne we haven't evenbegun the interrogation and that's about all I'm there for at the moment. :sleep:

Because darkedge's character is directly involved with the interrogations, Kogoruhn will have to wait until he gets back...which could be a very long while. :ermm:

My apologies for my own delays. I've been very busy and distracted the past few days. Expect a post soon after Christmas.

Edited by AurianaValoria1

this is unfortunate. Most of the RP's characters are more or less stagnant until we advance the Kogoruhn issue, which isn't happening any time soon so the RP is basically dead until Darkedge gets back and can advance the plot with the interrogations. Since Kogoruhn is the central plot issue at this point in time...