Shadows of Darkest Soul (An Elder Scrolls RP)

darkedge42392

Sikki, Macman, or Ayra, now would be a good time for you to post. ;D I'm waiting for Chrys to post with the funeral and a bit of fun for the ship, so I'm a bit stuck.

So am I. :D

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Velcome Velcome!

So as everyone probably read, Kriak will be making the journey to Azura's Shrine as well, he just couldn't stay away :P

Apparently not. :thumbsup: How is the RP going, you guys think? Also, we have a new Steam group, so if you want to join, just friend me on Steam. My name is the same as on here.

I'll likely post again this weekend. Been working 12 hour shifts this week and my brain is mush. Every time I sit down to write all I come up with is "Huuurrrrrrrrrrrr". :P

Also, thought I'd take the time to add a couple of screenshots. This is Shaie as she appears in Oblivion:

http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w101/Razorpony/Crebain/ScreenShot511.jpg

And also a render of her katana I'm working on for Skyrim:

http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w101/Razorpony/Crebain/Skyrim/SaberFang-1.jpg

Edited by razorpony

I've been thinking about joining this for quite a long time, but I've nver played Morrowind, and as a result don't know much about the time period we're set in. I play Oblivion, so that helps if we're in Cyrodiil.

Not sure about recent events in the RP itself, either, but I think I'm going to join, if you'd have me :biggrin:

Oh, would I be allowed to have two characters? I don't mind either way, but I was thinking a pair of warriors/adventurers.

Edited by Flipout6

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...