Shadows of Darkest Soul (An Elder Scrolls RP)

darkedge42392

Hokai so (figured I'd do a little tribute to End of ze World on today of all days) is everybody busy or is the RP headed towards a slow death? I'm assuming the former, just it has slowed down considerably more than usual. Edited by Zephyr Kronos

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys. Sorry I haven't posted. Just been busy with work and the holidays. Haven't had time enough to sit down an think properly on a good post. Don't worry though. xD The RP will keep going. I'll just be glad when the holidays are over. Hope everyone had a merry Christmas.

• 4 weeks later...
Ok guys, I'm back. sorry I haven't been able to post much. Been so busy. Also, just so everyone knows, Zephyr has a new character. The char sheet is under his name in the first post of the RP with the rest. :)

I've really enjoyed the RP but it has been so start and stop, touch and go. I know it's due to real life circumstances but the plot just hasn't advanced much, we first got to Molag Mar at what? The beginning of December?

I've really enjoyed the RP but it has been so start and stop, touch and go. I know it's due to real life circumstances but the plot just hasn't advanced much, we first got to Molag Mar at what? The beginning of December?

Mid November. :confused: