Shadows of Darkest Soul (An Elder Scrolls RP)

darkedge42392

Lecuaro Sulnair Marczon - Fort Floodgate Prison

At Adrynn's mention of the need to tend to the Nerevarine's armor, Lecuaro took the jailor by the shoulder.

"You know where the smith is?" He asked.

The jailor nodded in response.

"Good. Take the Nerevarine's armor and have Tuhkrisi fix it up. Move." Lecuaro said.

The jailor obeyed and was shortly leaving with Nerevar's golden chitin in his arms.

After he left, Lecuaro walked over to where Adrynn and Velanya were comforting Garila. He crouched down in front of her.

"Well, if she's coming with us.....I won't refuse an extra set of hands." He said as he extended his hand.

"Lecuaro Marczon. Commander of this fort."

• Replies 961
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Garila Indarys, Fort Floodgate, Prison

Garila watched with sickened eyes as the Ordinator called Faeryn and the Imperial named Caius held onto the struggling Nerevarine. She glanced back to Lecuaro when he introduced himself. She smiled gently and shook his hand.

"I'm Garila Indarys, Scout and House Cousin in House Redoran. Pleased to meet you, sera."

She glanced at Adrynn. "Is this the one you were sent to meet?"

He nodded. "Yes, he is. And he's been a valuable ally to have."

Caius Cosades and Faeryn Sethandas; Fort Floodgate, Prison

"Well," Caius grunted as he held onto the Nerevarine, who was still managing to wiggle around in the warriors' grip, "That's that."

"So it is," Faeryn replied, under equal stress. The Incarnate continued to struggle until the Ordinator finally slammed his fist into the prisoner's face. The Nerevarine went limp, and Caius sighed audibly.

"Can you warp us?" the Spymaster asked, "I don't have a free hand to get a scroll."

Faeryn nodded, glancing to the others, "See you in Ald'ruhn."

With that, he, Caius, and the Nerevarine vanished in a shower of violet sparks.

Lecuaro Sulnair Marczon - Fort Floodgate Prison

"Well, I guess we had better meet go meet them. Everyone join hands." Lecuaro said.

When all hands were locked, Lecuaro muttered the spell and the group appeared beside Faeryn, Caius, and the Nerevarine outside the Ald-ruhn temple.

The small crowd outside that Faeryn's warp had summoned grew slightly as the second ball of violet dissipated. When it did, audible gasps rippled throughout the onlookers. Their surprise wasn't unfounded though, for it was indeed rare for a member of the Legion to partake of an Almsivi intervention, much less two. On that notion, Lecuaro wondered how much more dumbstruck the audience would've been had they known that he himself was the caster.

"Well Adrynn, if you're going to see Archmaster Sarethi, now's the time. I don't know if the guard's going to let all of us in, though." Lecuaro said as he started leading the way through the group of onlookers.

Adrynn Indarys, Ald-ruhn

"Aye, Commander," Adrynn said, leading Garila through the crowd of people who were all standing in the Temple courtyard and in his way. He kept an eye on Lecuaro and Velanya as the two legionnaires disappeared into the afternoon crowds that fill Ald-ruhn's streets. He assumed they were most likely headed to the Mage's Guild to talk with Edwinna about how much it would cost to transport all of them to Vivec. He frowned as he made his way to the Skar. It would be a hefty sum.

Opening the small wooden door, Adrynn stepped into the Skar and quickly made his way along the catwalks toward Sarethi Manor. Garila was right behind him the entire way. Stopping at the door, Adrynn greeted the guard, who recognized him and allowed him to pass. The Redoran wound his way into Sarethi Manor and finally found the door he was looking for. Gently, he knocked.

"Enter," Athyn's tired voice said from within. Adrynn pushed open the door and stepped softly inside. Athyn was sitting at his desk, maps and report scattered all across the place. Adrynn could see the strain on the old mer's face and sympathized with him.

"Ah, Adrynn! Good to see you in one piece. How is the situation at the fort?" Athyn asked, leaning forward and lacing his fingers together.

Adrynn sat down in the chair across from Athyn and sighed, running his fingers through his hair. "It's . . . complicated," he started. "Three attacks within four days, half of the fort is in ruins, and to top it all off, we have the Nerevarine to blame for it."

Athyn had just taken a sip of his wine and choked at Adrynn's words. Coughing, he sputtered, "What?! The NEREVARINE is responsible for the attacks on Fort Floodgate?!" Adrynn could see the look of horror that was plainly evident on the Archmaster's face. He nodded grimly.

"Aye. But, he's been captured and Lecuaro, myself, and a few others are taking him somewhere safe," Adrynn said, flexing his left hand. His brand was still burning.

"Lecuaro? Isn't that the Commander of the fort?" Athyn asked, rubbing his throat gently. Adrynn nodded again. "Where are you taking him to, Adrynn? I don't think there are many places in Morrowind to house him if he's gone rogue."

"Well, I think it's best if I didn't tell you Athyn," Adrynn said, frowning slightly. He could still feel his brand burning.

"Not tell me? Why would you not tell me, Adrynn? I am your Archmaster, after all," Athyn said, leaning forward and placing his hands on the table.

Adrynn frowned again. "Because I think it's best to keep that information as controlled as I can, Archmaster. For everyone's safety. It wouldn't do well for his followers or his superiors to find out where he was being kept."

"Ah, I see your point, Adrynn. And you believe that someone is above him? Someone made him do these things?"

"Yes, I do Archmaster," Adrynn said, clenching his left hand into a fist now to try and stop the burning there.

"Eh, what is wrong with your hand Adrynn?" Athyn asked, noticing Adrynn's discomfort.

"It's nothing, sir. I just wanted to check in before I leave again," Adrynn said, standing abruptly. He couldn't let Athyn know about Azura's brand just yet.

Athyn looked at him for a moment before nodding. "Stay safe, Adrynn. And by the Three, don't get killed. I don't have anyone who will replace you."

"You don't have to worry about that, sera," Adrynn said, leaving the office.

Garila was standing just outside. "Well?" she asked.

"Let's get this over with," he said, moving quickly toward the Skar.

Velanya Therys, Faeryn Sethandas, and Caius Cosades; Ald'ruhn

The Spymaster and Ordinator held the prisoner between them as they followed Lecuaro and Velanya to the Mages' Guild. They tried to move as quickly as possible to avoid prying eyes.

Velanya leaned close to the commander, "So...how much do you think this is going to cost us?"

Lecuaro Sulnair Marczon - Ald-ruhn Streets, To the Mages Guild

"Honestly, I reckon the guild guide's going to want at least a few hundred drakes for having to transport six people at once. It'd be a tax on her magicka. Although, Adrynn might be able to strike a deal if you want to wait for him. He does have friends there." Lecuaro answered as the group walked along.

"Also, once we're inside, we might want to ask if they've got a sack or something we can throw over the Nerevarine's head. Someone's going to recognize him eventually." Lecuaro added, eyeing the Nerevarine's hanging head.

Adrynn Indarys, Ald-ruhn

Adrynn and Garila quickly made their way through the Skar and back out into Ald-ruhn itself. There, they took a moment to look for their companion's figures before heading toward the Mage's Guild. They pushed through the crowds and quickly got to the building.

Stepping inside, Adrynn found Lecuaro, Caius, Faeryn, the still unconscious Nerevarine, and Velanya, all waiting for him it seemed. Adrynn nodded to Lecuaro and went to find Edwinna, who was downstairs, her nose stuck in her latest book. She glanced up when he entered her field of vision.

"Oh! Adrynn! I didn't know you were coming," she said, her eyes slightly crosseyed from trying to focus on him so quickly. He nodded. His arrival was unexpected. Just as his question was.

"How much will it be to transport seven people to Vivec?" Adrynn asked, his brows knotted together.

"Eh, what? Seven people? By the Nine, Adrynn. What do you need to go there for?"

"House business, Edwinna. I'd prefer we keep it at that."

"Oh, ok," she said, putting her thumb in her book to hold her place and rubbing her chin. "I'd say about 210 gold, Adrynn. 30 gold per person, and she'll only be able to transport you three at a time."

"That's fine, Edwinna, thank you," Adrynn said, walking back upstairs to the waiting Lecuaro.

"Ok, 210 for all seven of us," Adrynn told the Breton. He glanced at the slumped Nerevarine with worried eyes. This was going to be difficult.

Vykk Drago, Ald'ruhn. House Hlaalu Embassy.

Vykk Drago, the tall and lithe human walked through the fairly busy Embassy offices in the center of Ald'ruhn. Dunmer went back and forth to deal with their various houses official business. Vykk moved stealthily in the crowd, his hood shielded his face from the prying eyes of the Redoran and Hlaalu guards. The two houses were not in the best of conditions and their attitudes against one another have recently declined into bloodshed but governmental buildings were considered neutral ground. His target, a dunmer representative of Hlaalu walking a few feet in front of him. Mordin Hlaalu, Vykk stalked him warily since his bodyguard was an Ex-Morag Tong operative and after the fiasco at their estate they have been on the watch for assassins.

Mordin walked into his office and the bodyguard stayed out front of the office. Vykk quickly ducked into a doorway and drew his crossbow, he locked in the bolt and waited, he flipped one of his daggers from his sleeve with expert grace and waited. The room emptied after awhile and he popped around the corner and fired.

The assassin drew his sword but the bolt struck the man in the shoulder, he screamed and winced in pain. He wrenched the bolt free with a stressed groan, when he recovered Vykk was already on him. Vykk thrust his knee into the assassins stomach and sunk the knife into his neck. The Morag Tong assassin clutched his neck as blood spurted from the wound. Vykk grinned cruelly as he grabbed the blades hilt and kicked the assassin free of the knife.

He opened the door and stepped inside, he barely dodged the firebolt that shot out at his head, out of reaction he flung the blade from his other sleeve that struck his attacker in the stomach. Vykk smiled, he walked over calmly and spun the blade around his fingers.

Mordin spat at him as he approached but he just drove the other knife home in the dunmer's skull. He removed both blades and searched the office. After a few minutes he found the piece of parchment with a map drawn on it, of a route from Vivec to Ald'ruhn. Vykk drew two pairs of gold coins from his pouch and placed them on Mordins eyes and the other pair on the eyes of his bodyguard as he left.

Velanya Therys, Caius Cosades, and Faeryn Sethandas; Ald'ruhn Mages Guild

Velanya rummaged around in her coin purse, "Here...I can spare fifty."

Faeryn and Caius took turns swapping the Nerevarine between them as they fished out their own septims.

"I can match fifty," the Spymaster said, adding his money to Velanya's.

After a few moments, Faeryn produced his own coin, "As can I."

The Knight-Errant looked to Lecuaro and Adrynn, "That's 150."