Infinity Chest stretches or invisible chest area on female chars

Talonvore

You want BBB but not on vanilla NPCs? Ok, its your taste ;) but you're missing a lot of fun when meeting a BBBed NPC, especially when you fight them.

But if you really don't want it then you should simply not use something like "BBB for EVE HGEC stock replacer", use some of the many great from-scratch dresses with BBB for player and companions, and be happy without fiddling around in MAO.

Although it's easy with the skeleton. Simply overwrite in the folder I mentioned after installation. I don't know if OBMM keeps altered files when uninstalling. But that doesn't matter, because it's located in a MAO-only folder anyway.

Ok great thats what i needed to know. Yeah i hear you i mean i would like the NPC's to have BBB as well, but i wouldnt know how to keep the BBB functionality and keep MAO working at the same time. In other words i dont mind NPC's having BBB animations, but i wouldnt want them to have my player characters DMC Stylish animations. In addition i dont want the males walking like women when i have Pretty Woman anims installed which is what happened when i didnt have MAO running.

Btw gave you a kudo as your help was very much appreciated.

You're very welcome. Hope you can figure it out from here, since my knowledge about all these mods is only theoretical. If I play, I only use my mods for animation and female walks. Thats why I originally made them. ;)

• 11 months later...
I'm new to using mods. I'm having the same issue but with males and females and it is with New Vegas. I noticed with my character that it will happen if i put on the vault suit. but if i put on armor, it goes away. i'm still trying to figure this out. like you said...it started small lines then huge walls of skin. its like their chest is a giant rubber band and the rubber band is attached somewhere like a dog on a chain. when i get home I'm going to try and use this post to help. it is amazing how much time passes when messing with these mods. it was 4:30pm when i started yesterday and was 8:30pm in what seemed 10mins

• 2 weeks later...

I know this is an old topic, but I'm having a "texture stretching" issue that sounds as if it might be similar in nature to this one, and I'm just taking a shot in the dark here to see if anyone might be able to assist me with my problem:

Basically, I'm not "up to speed" with all of the do's and don'ts of Oblivion Mods and I recently installed a few new mods - so I can't really narrow the problem down too much...

I'm using Martigen's Monster Mod and recently the Clanfears, Clanfear Matriarchs, Clanfear Patriarchs, and Daedroths head textures have either gone missing - completely - or else they are stretching off of their heads into infinity, so it looks as though there's a gigantic spike or cone coming out of their head and disappearing off into the distance - or into an oblivion gate or other animation.

I recently ran a file called, "TES4LODgen.exe" that is supposed to improve meshes - but I don't know if that caused the problem.

Also, I recently switched over to starting my game with the OBSE loader, which I avoided using for the longest time because it seemed to be causing my game to crash upon loading. (After doing some homework on it I finally seem to have it working properly and now these new problems developed.)

In all, I'm running about 125 mods - so I'm not totally clueless as to installing/using them (I've never run into a problem like this one before). I just don't know anything about "cleaing" mods, or much about fixing textures... much of Oblivion modding. 0_o

I tried copying the meshes and textures from the MMM installation back into my Ovlivion Data folder but that did not solve the problem either.

Any help?

The Clanfear Head Stretching is a known glitch that results from a somewhat odd interaction between MMM and UOP. I don't run MMM so off the top of my head I don't remember the solution, but if you search the Mod forum on Bethsoft.com you should find it, I think it was discussed heavily there around January or so.

The Clanfear Head Stretching is a known glitch that results from a somewhat odd interaction between MMM and UOP. I don't run MMM so off the top of my head I don't remember the solution, but if you search the Mod forum on Bethsoft.com you should find it, I think it was discussed heavily there around January or so.

Thank you - I'll go and check it out. It seems that by turning off the "Distant Land" option has taken care of it for me - for the time being.