Slof's Hive, is her website gone???

vilontano

Have had a bit of a shock!!!

(a little dramatic, but it was a shock)

Tried to get Slof's site and I just keep getting a

page (from Road Runner my carrier)

with a list of web links to slof...none of which work...

I know she seems to have taken her work off other websites...

does anyone know what this is about???

Is she gone??? or does she have a new site???

any help appreciated

I can't get her page either. Firefox gives me the "server down" message.

I think I remember something about her site not allowing but so many downloads before it went down. I also heard that she got a new job, so she may not have as much time to maintain it.

The registration of the domain has been suspended and it has not been renewed. So added to the fact she indeed mentioned her bandwith limit was reached quite often, she might've pulled the plug or simply didn't retrigger the domain (yet). She got 3 months to reclaim it, after that it'll disappear for good. (as in it'll be without an owner.)

If it's true what I think it is, it's been down since the 15th of february?

I'm not a member but I believe they are in a restricted adults-only section which you have to apply to in order to gain access. In any case, surely asking on that forum would make more sense?

Sorry, you seemed informed.

Just thought I'd ask....

I didn't even know Slof had pulled her stuff from the Nexus. Does anyone know when and why that happened? I don't want to stir the pot, just wondering. A simple explanation like "she had a problem with idiots posting comments" is all I'm asking for, no need to revisit any big kerfluffles. I've always been a huge fan of hers, not because I use her mods (great work but not to my taste) but because I think it's so great to see a strong, confident gamer girl who doesn't try to play down her sexuality.