Age control?

infernohero

You will probably only be able to choose how old the character's face appears. The slider usually just goes from like young adult to old. Because of violence type issues, in the vanilla game you will really only be able to play as an adult. In Fallout child characters could not be hurt.

I doubt you'll actually be able to make your character appear as a child. Bethesda doesn't want to get in trouble for putting children into the game because there will obviously be violence against them at some point. I still think you'll have the age slider as was in Oblivion, though.

Still, child characters would be nice. Maybe they'll make it easier for modders to implement.

I doubt you'll actually be able to make your character appear as a child. Bethesda doesn't want to get in trouble for putting children into the game because there will obviously be violence against them at some point. I still think you'll have the age slider as was in Oblivion, though.

Still, child characters would be nice. Maybe they'll make it easier for modders to implement.

There are children in the game. :)

And since they are present, making it possible to play them is piece of cake. :P

There are children in the game. :)

And since they are present, making it possible to play them is piece of cake. :P

Yup. They'll probably be unkillable, too. That way, they can sidestep any legal issues. You know modders are going to change that, though.

It'd be nice to make my stature and condition match my age and "class". It was mentioned somewhere that you'd be able to change your body in some way with a slider I think, but don't take my word for it.

Oh, there are children in Skyrim? Sheesh, I need to keep up more... it seems like I learn something new about it every day that everyone else already knows. That's good to hear, but I really do hope Bethesda will make them unkillable in order to avoid legal problems. The last thing we need is for Skyrim to be banned or something. >_>

Yeah, it really would be no problem if they made them unkillable, I have no reason to randomly go around killing children, but I'd probably get a mod to make them killable, just for realism. A mod like that would come out very soon anyway.

Besides, being a kid dragonborn would just be all kinds of adorable, for some reason.