Problem with Argonian, Tabaxi and Khajiit female nude body replacer&#3

NUKER0001

I'm having a problem with Argonian, Tabaxi and Khajiit female nude body replacer! I should start at the beginning, I got Oblivion PC to use My on last PC about 15 months ago, I tryed to use and mod it, but even with the rez push down it ran slow, so I put it away until I could get a new PC! Now 15 months later I copy it to My new PC, load it and it was mostly fine! I made a Tabaxi female, there is a gap between the hands and wrist, but since it is a mod creature I think nothing of it (I did not even notice the skin cuz I was running it in low rez before), I walked around for a few days, then I got to Sheogorath's Shrine, then I saw the nude Argonian, and I knew something was wrong! Then I notice the nipples were off on My Tabaxi, after that I started noticing more of them were off!

Khajiit has the smallest problem, the hands are messed up, and sometimes when they have clothing on both male and female have off color tails! Tabaxi all 3 look like the skin is 90 degrease to there left of the skeleton, and the on top of that the Tabby's tail goes rogue, with part of it stuck in the wall! Argonian is the worst, it looks like someone zoomed in on the skin! All others nudes and all heads both Male and Female are fine! I'm not shore what body replacer I'm using, I think it is HGEC_Nude_Version-15802 (well that is what 1 of the backup 7z files is)! I tryed using the replacer by Nightwindkain called "Nude Textures for Khajiits and Argonian females", but that did not work!

So dose anyone have any Idea of what is going on with My game and how to fiz it?

Sounds like you have a texture replacer for Roberts body, and trying to use it with HGEC body replacer Edited by MarkInMKUK

YES, that was the problem with the Argonian and the Khajiit (I only replaced them since they are the ones I was having a problem with) that only leaves the Tabaxi! The funny thing is I did download it before, BUT I can't remember if I used it or not, like I said 15 months! Thanks for the help! If anyone has any idea on how to fix the Tabaxi let Me know!

Check the Tabaxi one - again it may be specific for a different body replacer. Texture and replacer HAVE to match or you get the most peculiar deformities :) Edited by MarkInMKUK

OK, I read what the make of "Luchaires Tabaxi Cat Race Version 2" (the 1 I'm using) said it use, which is use " Fantasy Figures or Exnem Eyecandy", so I went throught My files and found it in a wrong folder and put it in the right 1, now it is fine when nude, but not when they have clothing on! And the Tabby's tail is still rogue, but I read the post on the download comments and it seams that there is a problem with it's tail!

I don't think I am, the only ones I ever saw changed the default armor's look, and I wanted it to be the same, is there 1 that dose not change the look but will fix the problem? And after I read your last post it came to Me to check the mod clothing, and the ones I checked were fine!