Supporters image share

Tricity

Hello Dark One and everyone,

Firstly I want to thank you all for such a wonderful site...without which I would never have discovered the joy of mods, nor your incredibly talented community.

My introduction to this bizarre world was the purchase of FO3 GOTY last year, as I was bored of BIOSHOCK and F.E.A.R. Talk about rock my world, I was a NOOB ( I believe this is the popular expression) , but now I know the difference between Cyrodiil and toggle god mode -Kudos!!

Enough toadying, however, and onto my query !

This is probably a minor issue which is covered elsewhere, but I decided to manage my uploaded images today, and suddenly found an area called 'Supporters Image share', in which one of my images was posted...no sign of my other images though, and, more to the point, 'Supporters Image share' includes rampant nudity...I don't have an issue with this (my only issue is that the posted image was sent to the 'vanilla' Image Share', therefore was free of nudity and so I feel like a noob surrounded by testosterone fuelled dudes...)

Can some degree of clarity be applied here ( i.e. I don't inadvertently upload an image to Supporters Image share without obligatory BDSM scenario, or suchlike...

...anyways, thanks again,

Alex Tricity

The Supporter Imageshare is a special section of the site only accessible to people that are a supporter, either through the purchase of a supporter membership or the expiration of a premium one. Unlike the normal imageshare, the Supporter section is not bound by many rules. Nudity and sexual content is allowed there. However, because it doesn't get much traffic, people tend to keep the normal stuff to the standard imageshare and leave the Supporter section for the nudity, thus giving it a sort of "smut-filled" appearance. Still, you're free to post anything you normally would in the normal imageshare there if you wish.

As it says on the top of the page:

This section of the site is only open to Supporters and Premium Members. As such the terms and conditions are slightly different and adult nudity is allowed in this section.

Adult nudity is still not allowed in the non-Supporter Image Share section so please do not upload adult content there.

Most importantly: this section isn't just for nude content. You can upload any picture you wish here (related to the game) as long as it is legally acceptable, so if you and your friends simply want to share pictures here rather than the non-Supporter Image Share section then that's your perogative.

Chances are you accidentally clicked the "Add Image" button for the Supporter section instead of the normal one by accident.

Edited for clarity.

Edited by Eiries

Eiries has explained it well, and I agree with his assessment.

I have not used the Supporter Image Share but I have many times inadvertently clicked. In fact I have some old images that would probably be better managed over there.

Welcome aboard the good ship Nexus.