NMM, Server Error, What Give's

bluepigeon

My Nexus Mod Manager refuses to log on.

I get: Cannot reach the Nexus login server. Either your firewall blocking NMM or the login server is down.

Is this true?

Help!

Edited by bluepigeon

There is an open issue for this: http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?app=tracker&showissue=42284

Several other people are having the same problem...

nmm.nexusmods.com is reachable, but the server is send HTTP:500 Internal Server error.

I would suggesting tracking issue 42284 (above) and just keep re-trying...

It will eventually be fixed, or we will hear something about it at some point (if it's dead...dead)

This means that NMM will be unavailable (for login related stuff such as managed downloads, etc) or any tool, etc that communicates with nmm.nexusmods.com.

Edited by NeoH4x0r

Nadda, I'm getting the same issue on my end. Attempted to login between 5 to 10 minute waiting periods, still no go.

In the issue thread I I linked to....the earliest post was Saturday Aug 22, 2015 11:10PM DST (Sun Aug 23 3:10AM UTC)

Its now Sunday Aug 23, 2015 8:20AM (12:20PM UTC).

That's been an issue for at least 9 hours (possibly more -- that was from the first reported issue)

I suspect the server has died and I would give it at least 24 hours...I think in sooner than that will just be a waste of time and resources.