Mods dont show up in game

Enviee

Hi all!
I need some help!
The mods I have downloaded do not show up in my game :(
What I've done so far:
Downloaded the DAI Tools Suite, and updated my ModManager to the latest version.
Downloaded all the latest versions of the mods I was going to use.
Set up the proper folders for merging and made a "Merged" folder in my DAI Update
folder.
It said it succesfully finished the merge, and I have a file now called package.mft in there.

I have already repaired my DAI file and replaced my merge folder.
I have put all my DAI settings to Ultra.
Went in game, but my character is still as ugly as she was. Also went to the BE, but
none of the mods show up, even if I go to the proper replacement hairstyle and exit.

:( I hope you can help me / have a suggestion of what I can try.

I had the same problem (correction: have) and am trying to work through it. I would try installing just one mod, see if that works, and if not go through that process once more with a different mod. Just make sure that you delete the merge file that Mod Manager creates.

Okay I fixed mine and I'm just going to copy below what I did to fix it:

I'm not sure which step fixed it BUT ...
  • I made sure the permissions were correct on all of the folders (they were).
  • I set up both DAI Tool Suite & MM to run as Admin.
  • MM was updated today.

• 1 year later...

Check your game settings and set the graphics meshes and textures to Ultra or higher than Default, when using hair mods your mesh settings must be set to Ultra, otherwise the hair won't show up in game and outside of cutscenes.

"General Troubleshooting Steps

Make sure...

... you have the following programs installed on your PC: SlimDX, DirectX11 and .NET Framework 4 or higher

... both your game's path and your mods' path are correct
... your mods and the MoManager aren't in the same folder
... the "Update" folder doesn't contain actual mods (the ones that have a .mft file and a "Data" folder in them). Those so called "self contained" mods NEED to be merged with the ModManager as they WILL mess up both the ModMaker and the ModManager. "

( No mods are displayed in the BE and normally you can't enter it with mods, otherwise the game crashes. )

Check your game settings and set the graphics meshes and textures to Ultra or higher than Default, when using hair mods your mesh settings must be set to Ultra, otherwise the hair won't show up in game and outside of cutscenes.

"General Troubleshooting Steps

Make sure...

... you have the following programs installed on your PC: SlimDX, DirectX11 and .NET Framework 4 or higher

... both your game's path and your mods' path are correct

... your mods and the MoManager aren't in the same folder

... the "Update" folder doesn't contain actual mods (the ones that have a .mft file and a "Data" folder in them). Those so called "self contained" mods NEED to be merged with the ModManager as they WILL mess up both the ModMaker and the ModManager. "

( No mods are displayed in the BE and normally you can't enter it with mods, otherwise the game crashes. )

I have done that already, but my installed mods still won't show up in the game itself.

"I have tried everything i could think of and everything i could find on differend forums" This isn't really helpful because there are many solutions available. What exactly did you try? What mods are you trying to use? I have read that such issues happens if you have two copies of the game on the computer installed in different places. If this isn't the case with you, I would propose a complete deinstallation of DA: I, ModManager etc. and redownload the mods again.