[WIP]Kingdom of Elereth

Zaldir

Kingdom of Elereth

Total Conversion Mod

A new total conversion mod, featuring a whole new land, with a medieval Theme.

Help the good king of Elereth to wipe out the Rebels, pillaging the land!

New Creatures

New, and interesting creatures! From new animals to foul monsters!

Quests

It will feature many, interesting quests. As well as a long and intriguing Main Quest, there are hours worth of play with side quests in the war-torn Elereth!

Unique Characters

Characters with a real personality and background. No character will look alike, and everyone will have their own unique personality.

New Factions

Join the King's army in the fight against the rebels!

Also other join-able factions besides the Main Quest. (Trading Companies, wizard faction, etc)

Landscape and Elerethian armor is being worked on at the moment.

We could indeed need texturers though. We already got a animator and some questmakers/scripters.

Edited by Armagedd0n

I know you both but I can't resist to ask >.>. Why a total conversion? It's a less amount of work to make an alternate start mod of it >.>. Postponing oblivion by altering the main quest like some do, could make it easier. I do understand if you want to make it your own game, but it essence you'd allows users to use more mods :). (After SI being in a new world is something any modder should've taken into account with their mods so it shouldn't increase the complaints that much.)

Yeah, a total conversion was maybe a little exaggeration... :P

It's a new world, a new questline, no ties to Tamriel, but vanilla mods will still work with it. :)

What is Elereth ? I have no idea what that is. So I Googled Kingdom of Elereth and it linked me back to this topic http://www.thenexusforums.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/whistling.gif Edited by alonsomartinez

Let me know if you need any help on character design, scripting and/or questing (you probably have your own designs for that already, but it can be tedious to realise them on your own if there are a lot of small ones :P.) I might be able to do a static model or two, but no architecture. Good luck on the landscape >.> that's usually the most annoying part.

Thanks Pronam! :D

Your help would be most appreciated! :)

And I didn't know Elbereth was an Elvish Hymn from lotr :P

(The name of the Kingdom is really Elreth though, it's just a typo in the title :P )