A house at the roof of the Imperial city

expelior

Hello,

I was thinking about a type of house that has not been developed a lot. There is already a mod , not sure about the name, that makes better the Imperial City and one of the improvements lies on the top of the already existing buildings. Merely this mod expands the size of the town and it's like there are more houses above the vanilla ones. There are also doors added to those extensions but they don't lead somewhere.

So , my suggestion is that someone makes a mod for a house that would be on the roof of the imperial buildings. It would be addressed to the dark players such as assassins and thieves and as a result the house must secret and hard to find and the most ideal would be an entrance that would allow access to the only owner of it, not just an ordinary door that leads to the interior.

I am not sure about what there will be inside the house but I guess that's up to the modder, but I imagine something dark and "evil" with black textures and other similar details. In addition there could be some interesting features apart from a bed, these could be a bathroom, training area, treasure vault, library, many-many secrets and so on.

Well, what do you think about that?

PS: I apologise if this matter is already discussed . :wallbash:

Ok thanks , that was a mod I hadn't tried before and it is fantastic but I didn't ask for a mod which will add life to the imperial city but a real house for the players. Of course I have seen many buildings that do not have interiors but I wonder whether there is a mod or not which places a house over there, that would be great. Edited by expelior

Once you have BBC, or the Better Imperial City mod, then there is an upper story to the buildings, and p[laces you can put the house you want. Without it, you're a little lacking.