Weird Face Texture problem need advice

DeadlyPeanut

I have a weird problem im not even sure how to explain it real problem is i cant really pin point what mod did it

Whats happening is it looks like some mod to add facial expressions to NPCs particularly there face and cheeks turn like rosy red when they see you ( IE u get within a few feet of them every female NPC does this) like there blushing problem is the mod doesn't work right it just looks stupid and its annoying. And its not just there cheeks that turn red theres also a identical clone red smug about the middle part of the stomach of the NPC

I DID NOT download a mod todo this i assume it was added in on something i downloaded but i cant really figure out what one or even if its an official oblivion patch ( i doubt it is ) but im coming back to play oblivion after a year or so break.

Sorry i cant give anymore info it seemed to happen around the time i installed Claudia's little secret mod that would be my main culprit in all this but i searched threw the forums for that specific mod couldn't find anyone having the same thing ......

i will get a screen shot tonight but i described it well and i think its someones attempt on a facial expression mod that just dosent work and it some how got bundled into a mod i installed

So anyone recall having this same problem ? or know a mod that would do something like this so i can disable the mod or if it is a bundle go into the CS and disable this part ?

Thanks in advance

• 2 weeks later...
You might do best to ask on the CLS comment page or the forum - it's possible that if you have any other body texture replacers installed, the contrast between those and the CLS custom textures might be a little more obvious than it would be with vanilla skin textures.

I could swear I've heard of this same problem just very recently on these forums. Like within the past week or two. Let me go searching and I'll be back if I find the post.

Edit: Good to know my memory isn't failing me... yet. It was DeadlyPeanut who posted about the problem originally, but in a different thread. DP must have created two threads about the same issue, then updated and closed the other thread, but didn't close this one. Happily he or she was able to fix it, as detailed in the other thread about it: see thread

I think redeyesandlonghair must have necro'd this thread because you're having the same problem? Poor Claudia's getting unfairly blamed here - the mod that causes it is EDialog, not CLS or a sex mod. You can read about it in the thread I linked, as well as how to fix it.

Edited by chaospearl