Final Fantasy/Other Models(For HGEC) and Companions request.

Arigato

http://thumbnails21.imagebam.com/12771/5d82ce127703190.jpg

I am just getting started on the bows on the arms. Do you think you could get a picture of the back? I'm not sure how the back should look, but I should be able to do it anyway.

Ha.. actually I had searched for a 'back' picture of her (for that very reason) when i was making this thread, and was unable to find any. But at the same time It was a semi-rushed search. So I'll see what I can do. No promises. I think the back isn't all that much beyond the 'straps' of her bra and the belt holding the satchels.

*goes once more to search for pictures of Rikku's sexy back*

Well as expected i couldn't find any pictures of the backside, but i did find a semi-decent source, that shows a glimpse of her back.

Its one of the intro CGI's to x-2. You can feel free to watch the whole thing as it gets some decent close-ups on her entire front, and side views. But if you're wanting to get straight down to business, put t on HD720, then skip to 2:05-2:06 (kind of have to 'pause spam') but the best view is after the 'double take' of her elbowing the guards face.

Also, If I may ask, do you intend to do just the clothing, or are you also going to attempt to make a wig/helmet that looks like hair to match?

Edited by Arigato

@ Chakuru - I already knew of those, and the requirements to get them to work would literally force me to re-do almost every single one of my mods :/ But thank you for trying to be helpful. Manly, I already tried using them, and they simply ended up showing the 'Giant Yellow square with ! in the middle' issue. Again though, graci.

If I got the gist of what you are saying right, than you have a general mesh path problem, which will not be solved by having someone else create a brand new outfit, because the problem will still be there. Mods like the Hiyoko store don't change anything about the game itself, they simply add outfits. If you can not see them, the mesh path is wrong. You could simply open the mod in the construction set, find the outfits in the armor list and check the mesh path. These kinds of mods are drag and drop, if you have to edit every single one to make them work, something is seriously wrong with your installation. I am really not insulting anyone here, just trying to help.

On another note: you don't have to use the mod esps at all. Just add outfits you like to an esp you created yourself and dump them in the testing hall. Saves a lot of space and RAM.

Coming along well, and glad the video helped. It was more of a last resort since apparently no one has taken screencaps/drawn/etc from behind of that costume.

Once it's done, i can grab your esps, grab the one weapons mod that has rikku's blades, and see some magic happen!

It may be that, a pathing problem chiz. but I've put all the files in their correct folders several times. Ill try again a fee more times but there are some mods i have that simply do not work, and it's more likely due to my OS than the game.

http://thumbnails29.imagebam.com/12799/370c40127982402.jpg

I'm almost never happy with my texturing, but I think these are pretty okay. I added transparency to the sleeves, but I think I need to work a bit more on the skirt and scarf tails.

But since the base texturing is finished, I can rig it now :unsure:

All the flowing pieces will most likely make this a pain.

If anyone more experienced is reading this, is 12k verts too much for the three armor slots these pieces will take up? The armor itself is 5796 verts total, the rest are for the base HGEC body.