Few Requests

NevecRemnant

What I'm attempting to do with my game is "upgrade" armor for all the factions and such (except raider), so if someone could make a new styled Combat Armor and/or Leather Armor **replacer** that would be awesome. Just a re color or texture to make them look somewhat more advanced.

My other request is... I don't see many Outcast bases, actually I don't think there are any except that Fort. Could someone make another Outcast base? Maybe a large HQ like the Citadel? Well something of good size... similar to the size of the BoS HQ in New Vegas? Maybe somewhere out in the deserted area where Enclave are or somewhere in the middle of the wasteland. Also could another small base similar to fort independence be set up between fort independence and the right side of the map, somewhere inbetween? I have the alternate start roleplay and I like to get somewhere to get extra stuff to defend myself with. It took me forever to really get to an inhabited area... also put traders and maybe a bar in the fort? it doesn't have to be underground if doesn't need to be.

Could someone make a replacer for the Talon Company Mercs? I'd like them all to always wear T-51B Power armor (only that armor), all black, with the symbol. I know there's a mod that has that armor, but there are multiple different armor pieces that they spawn with at random and the mods are made to use all of them.

Note; I have GECK, I've attempted to make my own radio but it didn't work at all, I just suck at the geck ^^' so I would do all or most of this myself but after I load up fallout3.esm I just don't know what to do... and you have to admit, yes I can go online and look for tutorials, but if someone here that is good with geck (even amateur), would take a lot less longer than me.