A Quest for Heaven--Crashes

Muddyhead

if you look closer and read , you may find that anchorage is in full swing my friend, remember the subject of the thread, what it's about, the very data your looking at IS anchorage. Yes the esm is disabled, why I did that is because you can not edit a master. Now look again and you will see what's really going on.

Ehm what? Are you referring to what I said about Muddyhead's load order?

I was just trying to point out to him/her that it's better to have the FO3 .esm at the top, that's all. If that's not what you meant, well, then I don't know what you meant :)

Now if you'll excuse me I'm gonna endorse your mod...

P.S. It's not that bad if you don't respond immediately...

woops I'm sorry I must have missed something, Lol oh boy I am gonna have breakfast and get some coffeehttp://www.thenexusforums.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/laugh.gif in me, this is terrible. the load order of course, it was burred way back in my logs.

Hahaha that's OK. Seeing how busy you are with all this stuff, I can understand all too well. Kudo's to you for making me LOL.

Thanks, Folks, for all the input!

Problem still exists. :sad:

I've turned off The Pit and Point Lookout. I've moved the Anchorage.esm down below the Fallout3.esm.

I've installed the Fallout 3 Invisible wall bugs remover Mod--w/all updates. I've tried typing pcb in the console before saving. And I've removed the first 25% save files from the Saved Games folder(This solved a similar problem about 2 months ago)--still the same problem exists.

ccmechanic2, thanks for your responses, as well as all your work as a modder! I've viewed your Quick Time video, AQFH SPECIAL CHECK ,that you posted on the Invisible wall bugs remover Mod page:

http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=15877# (go to the Files folder tab)

and I noticed something interesting. In your video, the sa-23 "exit" door is facing the river through the columns of the shaded overhang from a large building. In the mod I am playing, the sa-23 "exit" door is nearby, about half a city block downstream, and facing upstream from under the roadway through a retaining wall. My mod file is AQFH_D_103.esp.

The perpendicular "exit" door is clearly labeled sa-23 for the "open" command. Perhaps we are using different releases?

Edited by Muddyhead

Thanks, Folks, for all the input!

Problem still exists. :sad:

I've turned off The Pit and Point Lookout. I've moved the Anchorage.esm down below the Fallout3.esm.

I've installed the Fallout 3 Invisible wall bugs remover Mod--w/all updates. I've tried typing pcb in the console before saving. And I've removed the first 25% save files from the Saved Games folder(This solved a similar problem about 2 months ago)--still the same problem exists.

ccmechanic2, thanks for your responses, as well as all your work as a modder! I've viewed your Quick Time video, AQFH SPECIAL CHECK ,that you posted on the Invisible wall bugs remover Mod page:

http://www.fallout3n...e.php?id=15877# (go to the Files folder tab)

and I noticed something interesting. In your video, the sa-23 "exit" door is facing the river through the columns of the shaded overhang from a large building. In the mod I am playing, the sa-23 "exit" door is nearby, about half a city block downstream, and facing upstream from under the roadway through a retaining wall. My mod file is AQFH_D_103.esp.

The perpendicular "exit" door is clearly labeled sa-23 for the "open" command. Perhaps we are using different releases?

Not actuarially, if yuou have AQFH 1 AND 2 Installed, you will have two doors for that compound, in the video I clearly state this is her very first release, and I state that for the given reason. Her mod is indeed perfect. What it is getting Blame for has to do with Broken Steel, anchorage, and code from those mods that was used in other mods you may be using. This causes a cascade effect within the game world. The errors Have to be dumped some place so it get's dumped into static objects at random By the engine. Each mod installed that uses this code, changes where and what and when that code gets dumped. Just study what I have placed on the threads. It's there for your benefit Not mine, and this is not the only game I am working on. I have not posted On the others because of the time constraints placed upon me. Any feed back is welcome, I don't turn away anyone, place the comments on the thread so all can see. Thanks again for your input.

Edited by ccmechanic2

Thanks again.

So is the suggestion that I should turn off Broken Steel? I probably misunderstood; But I thought that Broken Steel was required for this Mod.

Just an aside:

I am nothing but grateful to all modders. I am placing no blame. I am amazed when people are capable of scripting game modifications without conflicts or glitches. Thanks to all of you.

Any frustrations I may have are because this is such a nice mod that I become impatient to see where it is going. :yes:

Thanks again.

So is the suggestion that I should turn off Broken Steel? I probably misunderstood; But I thought that Broken Steel was required for this Mod.

Just an aside:

I am nothing but grateful to all modders. I am placing no blame. I am amazed when people are capable of scripting game modifications without conflicts or glitches. Thanks to all of you.

Any frustrations I may have are because this is such a nice mod that I become impatient to see where it is going. :yes:

Ah no I suggest to you is to learn how to repair it through reading and taking it all in, get it straight within your mind, this is not easy, I am sorry, the rules prevent all modders from uploading the SOLD product repaired, has to do the copy rights . ah man is that a kettle of fish, you can fix it, just extrapolate the information from my screen shots, down load all my material, I have no idea how long this will be there, life changes.this is just one game out how many? read the editor guide, the geck guide, learn how to do it. this I am allow to tell you. AND YES MY SPELLING SUCKS ! or is it deliberate ?

Edited by ccmechanic2

It's been doing that to me to. I Hope it gets fixed soon. >.<

OOOooo ah what happened to you too? and what needs to be fixed, forgive me, I had a full house tonight, couldn't get away, I should say sneak away, because I tried but the little lady caught me. Please clarify ?