HELP! Animation Scripting problem

sumojellybean

I'm doing a complete overhaul of the Dawnguard quest Lost in the Ages for my custom follower mod. I deleted a lot of the aliases that I do not need and transfered t what I did need to the quests I want to keep.

One of these things I didn't want to keep was an overall progression quest that tracked quest stages AND activated a tower rising scene to get into the dungeon. After my editing, the tower rise scene won't play, even after I completed quest stages in game.

If anyone can help, it'd truly be appreciated. Making sure I don't screw up the vanilla events that I'd like to keep is the only thing I'm worried about before I can really go full on with my follower mod. ><

Attached is the WINRAR to my .esp, scripts, and script sources both vanilla and my own.

THE QUESTS I NEED HELP ARE CALLED DLC1LD and the DLC1LD_BTHALFT IN THE CK. I edited DLC1LD_ARKNGTHAMZ too, but that works fine.

DLC1_QF_DLC1LD_01005817 = The script for the quest that I can’t delete
DLC1_QF_DLC1LD_Bthalft = The script of the quest that I want to keep
The crest pedestal scripts are for activating an animation (not the tower). They play fine, though I haven’t set up the automatic stage progression after you put them on the pedestal yet.
Edited by sumojellybean