Which Forgotten Realms Deity are You?

AurianaValoria1

(100%) 1: Mask, the Lord of Shadows. You are obviously a sneak amongst sneaks, though you have fallen down on the job because you obviously didnt lie on your test results.

(90%) 2: Waukeen, the Merchant's Friend. Well well well. I tell you what, I'll change the test results if you like. For a small fee, naturally.

(72%) 3: Cyric, the Prince of Lies. You are one devious customer, though you have fallen down on the job because you obviously didnt lie on your test results.

Another D&D quiz? Anyway, I got:

(100%) 1: Sune, Lady Firehair. You love passion and life, and are a true romantic at heart.

(86%) 2: Chauntea, the Earthmother. You should give up your day job and go plant a field of tomatoes immediately.

(70%) 3: Ilmater, the Crying God. Oh my, what a little masochist you are...

Sune is a male name, at least around the Nordic countries. Do your research, D&D people.

Okay gave it another try ...Hmm...

(100%) 1: Talos the Destroyer. You are a fount of chaos and rage waiting to be unleashed. Go get laid, seriously.

(97%) 2: Sune, Lady Firehair. You love passion and life, and are a true romantic at heart.

(91%) 3: Selune, the Moonmaiden. You appreciate the beauty of the stars, and are a great seeker after truth. A bit of a hippie really.

o_O :wacko: :wallbash:

Edited by SilverDNA

@SilverDNA: :laugh: ...so you're either a Gothic, morbid hippie or a chaotic, passionate hippie.

But either way, you're a hippie. :tongue:

@GenocideLolita: Just out of curiosity, what does Sune mean as a Nordic name?

hope it's not to late here's mine just the first 10

(100%) 1: Silvanus the Treefather. You love the wildness of nature and the feel of the earth under your feet. Books, bargains, etc.

(97%) 2: Malar the Beastlord. You love the hunt, the chase, the blood and death. A true predator. Books, bargains, etc.

(81%) 3: Shar, the Lady of Loss. You love the night, and the comfort of the darkness. Bet your a Goth. Books, bargains, etc.

(75%) 4: Cyric, the Prince of Lies. You are one devious customer, though you have fallen down on the job because you obviously didnt lie on

(72%) 5: Eldath, the Goddes of Singing Waters. You damn hippie.

(72%) 6: Mask, the Lord of Shadows. You are obviously a sneak amongst sneaks, though you have fallen down on the job because you obviously .

(72%) 7: Selune, the Moonmaiden. You appreciate the beauty of the stars, and are a great seeker after truth. A bit of a hippie really.

(59%) 8: Talona, Lady of Poison. Oh my, your obviously a very nasty piece of work. Go be a contract killer or mad scientist before its too late.

(56%) 9: Shaundakul, the Rider of the Winds. You are a traveller at heart, and should probably not be a clerk in an office somewhere. Books, .

(51%) 10: Chauntea, the Earthmother. You should give up your day job and go plant a field of tomatoes immediately.