endif

end

begin onReset  ;resets the gate when the cell resets

disableLinkedPathPoints
       reset3DState
       set raised to 0
       set busy to 0

end

So, when I try to run this script, the gate opens fine, closes fine. It seems to work just like it should. Except for one major issue: when I enter the console code "tpg" or "togglePathGrid" it won't show the changes. I have tried to use the code after walking out of the room and then back in, only then to use tpg and see that nothing has happened. Creatures don't recognize the changes either. I copied the code (somewhat) from an existing Oblivion script. The only other modification I made was the begin onLoad block. Don't ask me which script I copied it from, I can't remember.

I have tried to look up what my problem is for months, nothing is in any documentation here or on either of the wiki's.

Major Kudos to anybody that doesn't have them already from me for help,

theuseless

Edited by theuseless

I figured it out. My computer is somehow buggy in that it doesn't display the updates to the pathgridding. Once you use tpg, it will remember the last time that you used it. At least on my computer. My scripting works fine, the pathnodes are not there when I tpg from a fresh start. If I use a new, fresh start, I will be able to activate the gate and the pathnodes show up when I tpg. I also changed the begin OnLoad block to GameMode, reluctantly. Problem solved. Edited by theuseless