Do you have any REAL Ghost Stories to tell?

Netwit2008

I've done so many times CC, I just don't belong there. I came to realise over time, I had no wish to go to heaven, I feel happiest with my own beliefs.

Seriously though church doesn't do anything for me except make me feel miserable and unwell. Serving another side I discovered a few years back which is neither good or evil has made me well, and when I lost a great deal of my income and can't afford to buy food my lord's used power and influence in this world and have made sure I don't starve and also have what I need.

When I was a christian I remember well how I was never provided for and went through much suffering.

My lord's, whom provide for me for much of my needs and helps me and improves my life more and more is far better. He is a demon, but he has done more for me in the last few years than what god has in the 12 plus years I spent in church on and off.

I would never serve another.

I've got one myself.

Back when I was seven, eight years old, my parents decided to take a picture of me on my bed in my old room. Well, when we came to take the picture, and it it was developed, something strange appeared in the background. I was the only one in the picture, my parents behind the camera, and me sitting on the bed, and yet, this strange, half white figure standing up is visible right behind me, and if you trace the other side, it looks like a person.

Edited by Keanumoreira

Not myself, but...

A girl I was dating a long time ago was doing her final exams (she related this story to me a couple of weeks after the event). Being the good boyfriend that I was back then, I was thinking of her and wishing her luck while she was in the exam room.

She told me that at one point during the exam she stopped and looked behind her - she doesn't know why she did - and saw me standing in the back of the room watching her and encouraging her. The thing is, she described me as wearing the clothes I was wearing that day - but we didn't see each other on the day in question, so she'd have had no way of knowing what I was wearing.

@CC, man the light is very creepy! Sounds like that place is definitely haunted. You should submit it to one of the Ghost Hunter shows. It always amazes me how EVERY place they visit just happens to have "paranormal on demand" activity, lol

DunmerMaiden, you have certainly had your share of scary things happen! Does your demon protect you from those encounters? I wonder only because logic would say the negative things were caused by demons, hostile spirits or poltergeists.

I will say, imho, Christianity is not for everyone. Organized religion is not for me so much. But belief in God and evidence of His power and protection have been really evident in my life. Been given a lot of strength to get thru some really difficult things. I think much damage has been done in the name of organized religion though, so I can understand your allegiance to your helpmate.

Keanu that is wild! I know in my family room which is a renovated basement, there are always orbs in any pics taken down there. I've for years, passed them off as dust. Although if I really stopped to think about it, why is there always that much dust flying around, in that room only? o_O

Wow Sync, seems as though you and that girl had almost a telepathic connection! You must have been one good boyfriend ;)