Tales of Tamriel, series

louvre

The idea is if you start you will have the choise witch main quest you would favor, like for example, the crime main quest, called: Tales of Tamriel: dark secretes

it is a comptible with Arthmoor's a brotherhood renewed, it folows:

it ads a new faction, the Morag Tong, the quest line folows:

you are both in seceret the listener of the black hand and gray fox of the thieves guild, after reconquesting the other sanctuary's of cyrodiil, you go to the night mother, she will not say to you the list of victems, but a quest, she tells you she is actually the deadric princes of Mephela, (see: http://uesp.net/wiki/Lore:The_Brothers_of_Darkness) but the dark brotherhood call her: the night mother, she also tells you she was the women back in life of Sithis, this is kept secret to any historian and any listener, now she will say to you: I can see your fate, I know that you have the power in you to do this, and I know it may sounds silly, but I have a plan to reunite my guilds, join the morag tong, raise thourg their ranks, and when I crown you leader reveal your self to both guilds, maybe even your lowly thieves guild, make peace between them, make a great unit and conquere Tamriel in the name of Sithis! :devil:

But you have also the main quest how is against this all, the legion main quest, comtible with: under the sign of the dragon, fort akatosh, this main quest is when you are captain of fort akatosh, arrest the thieves guild and the dark brotherhood

so you can create many more of these big mods, it's just an Idea

Edited by louvre

This sounds like a fascinating idea. If done properly it would be an immense task though. Reuniting the Morag Tong and Dark Brotherhood would be an epic task, and would take a lot of very complex plotting and many stages to make it a believable event.

You'd need to work on having access in the Oblivion world to Morrowind locations, so effectively adding the whole of a Morrowind landmass to the existing Cyrodiil landscape, with a travel method or methods which are believable. That would be possible, of course, because of the hard work of other modding teams, but would be very complex. You would also need Morrowind to eventually have its own side-quests which can be run while doing your main quest, as otherwise the effort which has been put into the landscape and people of Morrowind would be almost worthless.

I suggest working out a stage-by-stage plot for the main quest, including locations needed. That will give you some idea of the number of new NPCs wanted, and the number of locations which will need to be populated. Then see if you can work on an introductory part to the mod. You could probably start the mod in Cyrodiil easily enough, and that would make it relatively quick to do. The later stages would then have to be more complex, but the way the intro mod is received will tell you how many people might be interested in playing the finished item. Also a successful intro mod will let you have something to show other modders who you may wish to help.