ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Stimpak healing only 1 limb but not a crippled limb

Enix031798

Hey fellow modders...

Ok here is what I want to do in my mod...

I want to be able to go to the Pip-boy "Stats" screen (where you see the pip-boy icon and the conditions of your limbs) and using 1x Stimpak (not hardcore mode) I want to be able to heal ONLY 1 limb that is NOT crippled...

I have tried making many changes to the Stimpak item to get this to work properly but it just wont happen!

Any ideas?

-KC

there must be some kind of script for hardcore mode which achives this but i am not sure if it is possible to mod. the standard stimpack object effect only affects the health restoration.

chances are these values are hardcoded and not modable. but if you find the solution it would be most interesting to hear.

there must be some kind of script for hardcore mode which achives this but i am not sure if it is possible to mod. the standard stimpack object effect only affects the health restoration.

chances are these values are hardcoded and not modable. but if you find the solution it would be most interesting to hear.

Well I got as far as being able to NOT heal crippled limbs back to full health but when you use 1 stimpak ALL limbs are fully healed if they are NOT crippled.

-KC

Edited by Enix031798

what is the name of the script/which settings are you modding?

I dont use a script on the Stimpak item...

I just added 6 actions to be taken when the Stimpak is used on a limb (it does not restore health at the moment just limb health).

Action 1 restores 50% health to the torso

Action 2 restores 50% health to the head

And so on for all limbs.

Because 6 actions have been added to this 1 item it heals ALL limbs at once with 1x Stimpak and getting around that is tricky work unless theirs a clever script used which knows which limb your healing on the Stats screen.

-KC

• 2 weeks later...