Oblivion XP only 5 training sessions

t2ru

Wrye Bash is a program developed to help with some of the problems you can run into when using mods in Oblivion. There are a number of different tools, rolled into one (sort of like the Swiss Army Knife of Oblivion utilities). If you decide to download and install it, you need to also download Python 03a. Install Python first, and then Wrye Bash (use the self installer version of Wrye Bash unless you are confident in how to install it). Unfortunately the readme with install instructions is inside the exe for the self installer, so you need to run that file and install it before you can read the instructions on how to install it (ya, makes sense eh). You can download and extract the archive version so that you can read the readme first, then use the exe version to do the actual installation.

I will try that. thx

I made it work without the wrye bash thingy. But now i got a new problem. when i tested (by using the console) the UI (which seemed to be the cause of not working before) i can add as many points as i want, but i dont get any points added when pressing the confirm button. can try and post a screenshot of it if needed Edited by ShinTheDamned

I made it work without the wrye bash thingy. But now i got a new problem. when i tested (by using the console) the UI (which seemed to be the cause of not working before) i can add as many points as i want, but i dont get any points added when pressing the confirm button. can try and post a screenshot of it if needed

I also have tried to lvl without using the console and nothing happens at all, i just gain attributes the normal way without any form of lvl'ing up