need help! weird forced uninstall on all mods

donnyb1992

i really want to ty this mod, Frostfall. i mean REALLY want to. but, something strange happened :\ upon installing and starting a new game - i found all of my mods to be turned off. curious, i quit and checked wrye... all mods were unchecked. went to NMM. all mods seem "active" - but, none appear in my plugin list except the few DLC masters and skyrim itself. i can't help but wonder if it is something with the large script (possibly with Frostfall mod) that did it, or two other ones <mods installed before i noticed this happen - OBIS bandit mod, or the extra guards mod (has no scripts so i can't assume this one) all downloaded via nexusmods.. some help would be immensely appreciated. is there a way to like... reinstall everything without having to "deactivate and reactivate" through NMM? i had about 120 plugins working smooth as a baby's behind then.. phooey. anyone ever have this happen to them?

Edited by donnyb1992

I know this probably won't help and isn't exactly an answer to your problem...Use Mod Organizer instead of NMM. It's sooooooooo much easier to work with in the end because you never overwrite mods. It loads the mods upon startup so its just a matter of having them in the right order.

Can't say if switching to Mod Organizer would solve your problem, but it sure helped me run all my mods crash free.