CM Partners problem

TheRealPherion

Hey, guys, i'm currently making a mod that will have some chars made with cm partners. I've done everything okay and they work just fine. Except when i use fast travel, and everything i gave them disappears...

I checked the Quest thing for them and still it happens. Any ideas?

When you say you're making some characters with cm partners, do you mean that you're making cm companions? As in you follow the readme and do exactly as it says? Or are you changing some stuff, leaving some stuff out, adding stuff in, etc. for your mod?

EDIT: Herculine forgot to mention you also have to check the "Persistent Reference" checkbox.

Edited by fg109

EDIT: Herculine forgot to mention you also have to check the "Persistent Reference" checkbox.

You can also try setting them as named, persistent world references.

Sorry. Yes, setting them as persistent references requires checking the box labeled "persistent reference". I apologize if that was too vague.

Do the regular companions (the ones that come with the CM Partners mod) have this problem too? If so, then there might be a mod conflict somewhere. If not, then you must be mistaken and messed up when creating your companions.

Until you really learn the "ins-n-outs" of the companion creation process, I recommend that you follow the suggestions made by the system's creator in the documentation. Take one of the pre-existing companions (I believe the documentation suggests Beth), make a copy of it and study it as you make whatever cosmetic changes to it that you wish. If the copied companion does not work properly in the game then you can assume that your problem is being caused by another mod that you have installed.