• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Earth = -9

Wind =+1

Fire=+0

Water=+10

Didn't know you could give points to anyone. Thought you could only take them away. In that case. Water wins!!! Now one of you will have to choose the next grouping....

No Granny you pick who gets the +3 for next round and if you want to play on another team....Think that my addition to water was legal but only Silver can rule on that.. :whistling: Edited by Aurielius

No Granny you pick who gets the +3 for next round and if you want to play on another team....Think that my addition to water was legal but only Silver can rule on that.. :whistling:

Well, just read rules again, and it sounds like both our posts were illegal. Will wait til Silver rules before I post anything else, ok?

A small reminder of you that have forgotten a rule!

Rules:

With every post you can give a point to your own element or take a point from another element.

Now I advice a penalty agreement due to violation of - 3 of each team involved. (You game long enough this game that you should know the rules)

This would be probably the start of this round:

Earth : -3

Wind : 0

Fire : 0

Water: -3

Edited by SilverDNA

A small reminder of you that have forgotten a rule!

Rules:

With every post you can give a point to your own element or take a point from another element.

Now I advice a penalty agreement due to violation of - 3 of each team involved. (You game long enough this game that you should know the rules)

This would be probably the start of this round:

Earth : -2

Water: -3

Just so you know, Silver. I was pretty sure that was the case, even said so in my post to A. That's why I waited for you to come on and make the ruling. But I did go ahead and post anyway; so, I do accept your judgement as fair. Thank you for the clarification....:thumbsup:

Earth : -2

Water: -2

http://i808.photobucket.com/albums/zz6/Silver-DNA/Signs%20for%20Posting/IwantyoutoPay3.jpg