Mommy... Whant happens when you.......

bishoptheblue

Hmm. Good question.

Possiblity 1: You lose a level, and have to do hell again

2: You lose a level and get ejected back into the real world

3: 1 or 2, with no level loss

4: 1 or 2, Lose a randomized Apparel/Weapon rather than level loss

5: 1 or 2, Lose a randomized Perk rather than level loss

6: Character respawns in 'Heaven', is cleared of all negative regular karma as they have 'given penance in hell' and may choose to remain in Heaven (Possibly there are quests in Heaven? Or Companions? Or Items?) or go back to Earth (Possibly fulfilling quests from Heaven?), Rinse and repeat if you die AGAIN... giving you a way back into Heaven, of course.

7: Ghost character? Have to find your body in the real world? Maybe this, even after getting through hell? Or after returning from Heaven? Opportunity to haunt people (Grab 'z' key on items to make people flee in terror, or have everyone run away after you play blackjack, etc). Possession? Completing the game as an undead vigilante/mass-murderer?

Maybe the religion would be based upon the idea of a 'Vault Omega and/or Vault of Angels', where all wastelanders go to die. Said dead boys and gals are then 'tested' to be re-released into the wastes or 'reincarnated' or can go find their old bodies or whatever. 'Hell' and 'Heaven' could have a decidedly Vaultish theme, complete with ruined vault suits for demons and shiny vault suits for angels, all number of other weird dumb things. :D

Im LMFAO @ kamimaia

You have been here for over 2 years, and have 7 posts, and you just brought up some BRILLIANT mod idea's my man. You need to post more.

I wish you had the time to make something like that. But those are some dynamite idea's. I guess you only pipe up when something tickles your fancy.

Cheers mate.