I'm thinking of downloading OOO but...

NeonPeanut

Ok, I now think I'll download OOO. I've already beaten Oblivion before on the Xbox 360, and have been playing around enough on the PC to be able to play normally. To LordFrostcraig, redeyesandlonghair, and rhapsodicink: You are awesome! :happy:

Just don't go past level 25 when using it. I hear the game is a borefest after it.

Its not necessarily a borefest, more that you can kill everyone in your way at level 50.

hmm, I has always read that it was well before 50, more like 35. I don't use OOO myself so I have to go on what people say. From what I understand, level 25 is the max that you'd want to be before it came down to a simple "mow everything down," which to me becomes boring after awhile.

Though it might be difficult to find, using the 1.33 .exe installer was the only way I got this mod to work perfectly with everything else I use (I don't need FCOM).

The 132.f/133 update process f***ed something or another up 3/3 attempts, though I may have been packing the OMODs wrong.

I did. I disabled and deleted the .bsa, .esp, and all meshes that went with it. I read somewhere that there is another mod called Harvest Containers, and have found the meshes for it, but can't find an .esp.

The Harvest esps should be the only things affecting that.

Readme quote:

Removing the Mod

Harvest[Containers] can be safely removed from your game if you choose. In addition to the base esp and any optional add-ons you installed, you can safely remove the following folders:

<Data>\meshes\harvest\containers

<Data>\textures\Harvest\Containers

Make a backup of these folders in another, such as on your Desktop, then delete them. Afterwards, see if it stops it. If not, just put them back. I don't know then.

edit

Looked in the readme for OOO, and it says its merged into it. Guessing you can't remove it :unsure:

Edited by Guest