Need an EXTREEMLY simple model and cant model myself so please help&#3

angelwraith

I believe that we have got the job done, if not get back to me and I will see if I can get the problems sorted.

I think this should work for you here....

WOW that is a truely beautiful sphere.. its almost a shame you cant see the vertices as that in itself is a work of art.

however i am worried there may be too many polygons because this thing has to update almost every frame in a new location...

and i feel really guilty about this but someone already put together a great nif for me and its actually in the current release of the mod and looks pretty much perfect..

im really sorry i didnt post that here.

but

i do actually need one more sphere..

with almost the same exact specs

but this time i need it to have a collision layer on it but be hollow so that the player can stand inside it without being pushed out.

this is for a pushbutton shield so it must have a collision this time. (this is going to work physically like a real shield and not just block damage through script.

is it possible for there to be a inner radius and an outter radius to a sphere so that this work like a shell?

thanks for your help.. ill likely still use that texture in place of my current solution (manually editing vertex color in nifscope, suuucks)