Regular game vs NGP (Witcher 3)

EggyInaBaskutt

Hello.

I noticed that some items from DLC are available in a regular game with a "NGP" prefix in item code. Items however that are present in original game, use the same item code in NGP plus carry legendary mod for NGP.

Example:

/additem('Bear Armor 3')

Gives you Mastercrafted Ursuin Armor in a normal game, and Mastercrafted Legendary Ursuin Armor in NGP. It uses the same item code.

HOWEVER in NGP

additem('NGP Bear Armor 3')

works as well. This code does not seem to work in normal game.

If my understanding is correct, NGP being a DLC uses an entirely different set of files that scales everything in game up. It does not work natively like regular game items do, as everything was copied and altered separetely for NGP.

I guess I am wondering if there is any way to throw more NGP items into a normal game? I know Wolf school items are available in their legendary form, but I cannot guess at the item codes for the rest. I cannot find any other list out there besides original game either.

TYVM for help

So far I've been successful with the following

additem('NGP Wolf Armor 3')
additem('NGP Wolf Boots 4')
additem('NGP Wolf Gloves 4')
additem('NGP Wolf Pants 4')
additem('NGP Wolf School silver sword 3')
additem('NGP Wolf School steel sword 3')

which will give you all legendary NG+ versions of the Wolf witcher set.

I am unable to get any code working for the Feline crossbow...

additem('Lynx School Crossbow')

adds a Feline crossbow

additem('NGP Lynx School Crossbow')

nada

...or, if this (above) isn't possible, can anyone savvy enough with the sciprts on the Modkit make a module that would allow the legendary witcher sets? Would be neat to have it all spawned with a similar "addwolfdlc" console command.

It's too bad an innate item level parameter isn't available on some of these commands.

It seems like they did not bother assigning new item codes when they made the DLC and just scaled everything up. I had heard someone was in the process of rewriting the item codes for the NGP pieces and will throw them into its own DLC that will then allow you to add those NGP items to regular game play. It would function exactly how the Wolf school DLC does.

Can't wait!