'Integration - The Stranded Light - Integrated' Compatibility

Swizzarmyzzz

Looks like a patch for this still doesn't exist. Darn.

I guess the best next thing is to load Integrated before OCO v2 and have it overwrite the hairs and eyes.

I didn't look at your mod list, but I too had strongly considered the mod. I didn't add it however, because it is likely incompatible with Open Cities Reborn. The original Integration mod required (and had) a patch, but one was never made for the Integrated version. I don't know enough about the CS and modding to see if it could be used without much trouble.

Thankyou for the replies^^

Sorry for the late nature of mine however, as I have been inactive for a while.

For anyone who in the future who happens to stumble upon this thread, here is a little bit of observation from using OCO v2 and 'Integration - The Stranded Light - Integrated' together...

I attempted multiple of the different versions, firstly the 'Gameplay Enhanced Version', this version suffered numerous issues with how characters looked and I highly recommend not using this version and OCO v2 together.

After this I tried the 'No Gameplay Changes Version', this version seemed to be mostly okay, some characters looked a little odd in regards to hair and face color (a little weird), but nothing completely immersion breaking that I could find, if I remember correctly though (this may be my memory letting me down as it has been a while since I tried them together) but the Khajits had weirdly elongated faces, however this may have been the effect of 'Gameplay Enhanced Version' which would make more sense.

- Overall this version (apart from face issue which might not even be this one) was pretty much fine and was completely playable

Unfortunately I did not get round to trying the 'No Gameplay Changes - No Visuals and Options - Use At Your Own Risk' version, so I cannot speak for that, however it says use at own risk so not recommended.

Also in regards to incompatibilities with other mods I cannot say for sure unfortunately, I got a bit of time to walk around in game and didn't find any problems, however was nothing comprehensive as I did not get enough time to play through the game after modding it for seemingly months... ended up having to completely wipe game as something went horribly wrong later on and couldn't find issue... the worst day of that year for me.

But I'm trying to get back into it again, maybe one day ill actually be able to play it properly...

Anyway that's my little ramble, hope it helps anyone trying out this seemingly forgotten mod :smile:

Edited by Swizzarmyzzz

• 2 weeks later...

Or you could have searched the Bethesda forums. I posted a OCO2 patch for Integration-Integrated multiple times. It doesn't make everyone movie stars but does fix the overwhelming case of the uglies. So here it is again....I'll put it on the Nexus eventually once I make a non-integrated one too.

- Martin

Thank you for the reply, appreciate the help.

All the best.