SummersetIsle Crashed my game, why? and how to fix it?

VampHell007

Hi everyone so this is a first time that my game crashed, since i installed SummersetIsle my game crashes.. I was playing SummersetIsle and i come across this quest "Hail to the king" ~ "Find morth Flesh in Menaiitil" and while going trough the cave my game crashes.. How to fix it?

Do i have to install more Mods for SummersetIsle or something?

I don't think you need compatibility patches for Summerset Isle but still check.

Go to the mod page and look for any recorded incompatibility between this mod and other.
Lastly checking the bugs section on the mod's page is a must with mods of this size.

If you find nothing make sure your load order is properly sorted (LOOT or the sort button in MO) and afterwards check that you don't have any mod conflicts (The red triangle in MO -> Potential Mod Problem -> Click fix)

I don't think you need compatibility patches for Summerset Isle but still check.

Go to the mod page and look for any recorded incompatibility between this mod and other.

Lastly checking the bugs section on the mod's page is a must with mods of this size.

If you find nothing make sure your load order is properly sorted (LOOT or the sort button in MO) and afterwards check that you don't have any mod conflicts (The red triangle in MO -> Potential Mod Problem -> Click fix)

I think mod order is not the problem, i have MO and it's not reporting that i have potencial mod order problem..

Here is Confilc pic http://imgur.com/C9U7xKv

Try moving Legacy Of the Dragonborn after Summerset Isle (both in mod screen and the plugins screen).
That mod usually need to be after all the unofficial dlc-sized mods that it supports (moonpath,etc.)

I did check.. This is really bad mod author of the mod didn't spend much time working on it as i see...

author said i have mod order problem...............................................