How Can I Alter Oblivion's Leveling System?

Tomishin

I've ran across a couple mods that alter the leveling system i.e. "All 5+ Attribute Modifiers" here's the link to that mod http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/2691

This isn't doing exactly what I want it to, and I can't find a mod that does, so I was gonna try and make one myself. But I don't know how these modders alter these kinds of things, like leveling. I'm not new to the Creation Kit/Set for Oblivion but I've scoured the CS and the internet trying to find out how to edit such deep settings for Oblivion like the leveling system. No luck at all, so I'm asking you guys for help finding out how to mod what the author of that mod up there is modding -- specifically the attribute bonus points, and how to apply those points to all attributes for every level, (I'm a fast-paced kinda player.)

Any help would be appreciated.

Pretty sure all it does is change the ILevelUp01Mult to ILevelUp10Mult game settings to 5. Very easily doable in the construction set (Gameplay -> Settings).

I should clarify: I want every single attribute to get bonus points at every level. In vanilla, only 3 attributes get bonus points at level up, sometimes not even 3, but just 1... I want to make it so that all 8 attributes get bonus points at every level no matter what.

I'm sorry for not being clearer in my first post, I should've written that better.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

there is a mod called Oblivion XP, it can modified bonus attribute point at level up & change whole game system for leveling up

in the Oblivion XP ini file there is paramater

ObXPSettings.attributePointsPerLevel

ObXPSettings.maximumAttributeIncrease

you can change any number for that to suits your need

there is a mod called Oblivion XP, it can modified bonus attribute point at level up & change whole game system for leveling up

in the Oblivion XP ini file there is paramater

ObXPSettings.attributePointsPerLevel

ObXPSettings.maximumAttributeIncrease

you can change any number for that to suits your need

Thank you so much! I really appreciate it. Somehow I've never even heard of this mod, so thank you for that :)