Putting together a Mod & Armour

KnockKnock

I've found what I think to be the perfect combination of mods here, but unfortuneately, I'm pretty helpless when it comes to modding. The first I'll refer to as the mod portion which is Keto's "Heavy Stormcloak Cuirass" (on Steam) and is used to create a random chance of Stormcloaks wearing some silver tinted heavy armor upon spawning. The next is what I'll call the armor portion which is Edwardvlad's "Skyrim Stormcloaks Enhanced" (Nexus mod # 6024) and this is what I'm trying to put in place of the heavy cuirass in the Mod. Ultimately, I'm trying to get Keto's Stormcloaks to spawn with Edwardvlas' heavy armor.

So far I have taken the .bsa file from Keto's mod apart using BSAopt, and found that there are more texture files in Edwardvlad's armor than the mod, and that's when I realized it wouldn't be the quick & easy texture & mesh swap that I was hoping it would be.

So I now ask for the generosity of the mod creators that I may be graced with something such as this. My many thanks to you precedes any results, and I hope you're feeling especially benevolent :smile:

P.S. Unless a patch can be made that leaves both mods intact, I will not be able to publicly post modified versions of the authors' files until I have permission from them both (permission pending).

EDIT: Steam sucks a big fat one, and I found Extended Stormcloak Armor Variety by Lifestorock (Nexus mod #27492)which is close enough to what I was trying for anyway. Thanks for all the help, and to show my appreciation, I will be sending out $100 gift certificates to Red Lobster to everyone that has taken the time to reply to this thread thus far. Cheers

Mods, please close.

Edited by KnockKnock