Convenient Horses No Longer Working (No riding, config, etc)

OceanBagel

Earlier this year, I had some mods installed that seemed to work well. No crashes, no unexpected bugs. However, my hard disk happened to crash and I had to reinstall Windows on a new disk. I restored backed-up versions of everything, reinstalled NMM, reinstalled all the mods I had, and booted up Skyrim. It seemed to work for the most part, except for one major problem: I couldn't ride horses, I couldn't open the Convenient Horses config menu, my follower no longer responded to custom CH chat options... Pretty much everything related to horses stopped working.

I've uninstalled Convenient Horses per the creator's instructions, by disabling the quest, creating a clean save, then disabling the mod and reloading. It worked in the sense that CH was disabled, but I still couldn't ride horses. I tried disabling every mod I had, with no success. I tried disabling and then enabling my horse. I've even tried deleting CH and reinstalling a fresh version.

EDIT: It appears that I'm able to ride other horses, just not the one I already had (a normal horse).

I don't really know much when it comes to mods. Is there something I'm missing? I'll post a list of the mods I installed. (It looks like a lot, but many are minor tweaks)

Skyrim/Dragonborn/Dawnguard/Hearthfire

Unofficial Patches for all four

Climates of Tamriel

Wet and Cold

Wet and Cold - Ashes

When Vampires Attack

Unlimited Bookshelves

Guard Dialogue Overhaul

Locational Damage

Lore-based Loading Screens

Nonstop Mining and Chopping

WATER