The greatest Sin ever about Skimpy Stuff

TheBxushis

I have here been thinking, while i don't mind some appeal added to the game, it did kinda bored me how limited, and focused the aim of skimpy stuff by modders was.

once playing with a friend and talking about it, he asked, "what if skimpy stuff has been given a purpose to improve the game as a whole, and not just for the lols"

it wa talking about it, that by playing with some mods, it was easy to shape a pattern of with skimpy mods was worth it. and the ones that had little to give in immersion. mods that alow the draug armors to be used by the player, barbarian armors, tribals, beast armos, bandit stuff being reutilized by scraps or recycled. while on top the most ecentric armors did kinda draw a line of how cool, could part of that stuff be utilized if well planed. also, the same does help, if given alternative version of clothes (not just skimpy, in truth, a bit of the reverse also) to npcs to distinct them, and reinforce their presence in the game.

Balimund and Beirald are balcksmithers going from a shirtless, with pants and apron. while Alvor has a longer apron and his with the shirt showing his chest a little. and Tacitus Sallustius has a baggy shirt covering his whole arm and protective gloves. Saadia has a skimpy barkepper outfit based on lsar clothes. olfina, has a more close to vanilla that only showcase her cleavage while others are the same, based on the npc type and nature, if they work in closed places or public, alternate version of clothes would be used at it.

in armors, it based over a scale, the level of skimpy stuff goes based on a scale of the lowest, to the stronger. low or medium criminals who lives at a hot place will be more likely to use it. powerfull enemies (demons, ecentric leaders) will also use it. medium armors on the other hand are more a match up of scrap armors.

sorry for bad english. gonna revise later.