alistair_main.dlg to big?

Hello Thandal,

thank you for the link. Äh, I feel like a lemon, because I don't see the context. Shall I take the way of the under-link for Fallout (only for advanced people)?

Regards

rosvita

LAA Hak. Only way I know to get the Toolset to open files it thinks are too large.

Good Luck! :thumbsup:

Yes, the post (and its included link back to a file here on the Nexus) are for a technique to tweak earlier Windows programs so they can use more than 2GB or RAM.

And as the instructions say:

2) edit the start.bat file and replace any occurence of "fallout3.exe" with "daorigins.exe"

Meaning that while the batch file was written to hak the Fallout 3 executable, the technique is the same for any windows executable that isn't already "Large Array Aware" (LAA).

So for your purposes, everywhere it says "fallout3.exe" or ("daorigins.exe") in that post, substitute "toolset.exe".

• 1 month later...

Hi Thandal,

I did it. Actually, it was not so difficult as I feared. Now my Toolset can open the Alistair main dlg. Hurrah!

Many thanks.

But, I still have got another problem: There is an error message:

"GFF file contains references. Shared references will no longer be shared."
I got the same error message sometimes before. I am afraid, I caused something before with a wrong click in the gff editor... Help!!!
Regards
rosvita