Patch 11 Broke Mods?

Deleted560004User

I've just succcessfully merged Patch 11 (Internal #12) with *counts them up* 97 daimod files, with no issues. I'm using Skara's Smooth Hair texture, but not the complexion you mention. Did you tick the 'Force rescan of Patch' box before merging with the new patch?

I've just succcessfully merged Patch 11 (Internal #12) with *counts them up* 97 daimod files, with no issues. I'm using Skara's Smooth Hair texture, but not the complexion you mention. Did you tick the 'Force rescan of Patch' box before merging with the new patch?

Thank you. I also had nothing showing up after the patch. Didn't know I needed to tick the force rescan of patch and after I did that it worked just fine.

Thank you. I also had nothing showing up after the patch. Didn't know I needed to tick the force rescan of patch and after I did that it worked just fine.

Glad I could help! Whenever there is a new patch issued for the game, you'll need to delete your merged patch, do the forced rescan and then remerge. The rescan is so the Mod Manager can rebuild its cache of the official patch with the new data.

• 1 year later...

I just downloaded DAI Digital Deluxe Edition and it's been running fine.Until I downloaded and merged the GOD Mode Fade Touched Mod,and now it won't even start up. I am using the DAI Tool Suite. Can anyone help?

Question: once my mods have merged and I now have a Patch_ModManagerMerge file,do I leave the Vanilla patch in the the Update folder with the merged one,or do I delete it?

Edited by txchimama

• 5 weeks later...

Same issue xD i even tried all the Troubleshoot Solutions on the Modpage, but still stuck on the loading screen. when i use the Vannilla one it just works fine. i even Deleted the Patch.Daimod file from the DAI Mod Manager and checked the Rescan box... still got the problem. can anybody Help me? or am i doomed to play with this Vanila bulls*** hairs.

Edited by CharlieHawk

• 1 month later...

Same issue xD i even tried all the Troubleshoot Solutions on the Modpage, but still stuck on the loading screen. when i use the Vannilla one it just works fine. i even Deleted the Patch.Daimod file from the DAI Mod Manager and checked the Rescan box... still got the problem. can anybody Help me? or am i doomed to play with this Vanila bulls*** hairs.

Yeah, i am getting the same issue.

• 9 months later...
Getting a similar issue. My mods will not appear in game. I change the package version for both the update and the mod update by 1. After that, the game won't load. If I put them both at the same version i.e. 13 (update) and 13 (merged mod update), the game will run, but there will be no mods.