ESO style map markers

Jennifur68

I was wondering if its possible for someone to make the Skyrim map markers display the behavior of the map markers in ESO.

For example in Skyrim if you see a map marker for a cave on your compass that you haven't discovered and it shows as black with a white outline. Once you approach the cave and discover it the marker turns white with a black outline before you even go in.

In ESO if you see a cave icon on your compass its black and remains black even once discovered until you've completed it.

Is it possible to make the Skyrim map marker show black on the map once discovered unless you actually enter the discovered place? Sort of like if you talk to and NPC and he says something like, "There are ghosts in Broken Oar Cave, don't go there unless you're brave." and the screen flashes "Map Updated." You open your map and see the cave as black because you haven't been there yet.

The reason I'm interested in a mod like this is because there has been times I've found some location I'd like to revisit but for whatever reason at the time of discovery I can't do it, the map marker turns white and it becomes a lot harder to remember where the place was I wanted to investigate later. If the map marker would stay black until I actually entered the discovered place it would make locating places to return to much easier.