Auto Pilot Fast Travel Suggestion

GabeDC1997

Changes the fast travel function with an auto pilot to get to locations, mainly to be used instead of mods that disable it. I don't have the ability to write mods(I've tried programming with lua for computercraft but my brain just breaks down) , but I think using the npc travelling function might work (Delphine to Kynesgrove). Intercept fast travel command and send location data to auto pilot program then close menu maybe?

It will remove the hassle from walking all the way while still being immersive

To elaborate The mod would use the normal fast travel menu but instead of fast travelling the command is intercepted so that it knows where to send you while not activating normal fast travel.

Edited by GabeDC1997

There is a mod called carriages of skyrim, or something like that. It allows you to hop on a carriage to travel to other towns and cities, and it does not fat travel, it has the autopilot. And you "discover" the towns you travel through on your journey.

I think wha t he's suggesting is soemthing that's not q uite so limited basically it would allow you to select any destination and automate the travelling wit hout actually skipping hte jou rny.