Archie117 - Formal warning issued

Zaldir

Archie117 has received a formal warning. This user has now received 1 formal warnings. The warning was given for the following reason:

Excessive swearing and name calling on the forums.

All those "OH MY GOD YOU ARE USING COPY RIGHT!!!!" screaming idiots are pathetic scumbags, this is modding you f*#@tards. Blizzard doesnt GIVE A f*** about author using this as a mod, as long as he or she doesnt make money on it. Be GRATEFUL to the mod creator, you scumbag wimps. Ive seen same s*** with Palpatine lightning mod, same complaining bitches and scumbags rat fanboys yelling "OH My gOD HE IS USING OFICIAL SOUND WE AND OUR LORD AND LEADER DYSNEY SHOULD SUE HIS ASS!", well, okay, I say f*** YOU and go f*** yourselfs, inept cowards.

My BIG thanks to the creator of this mod and HUGE endorsment, keep up the good work!

p.s. sorry for swearing, I just cant stand to look at all of those pathetic wimps whiners whining about mod instead of giving thanks to the creator. If you dont want to see her in your modded game, just dont use the mod.

Reference

This warning was issued for what took place here, here

Restrictions in place

As part of the warning, Archie117 has had the following restrictions placed on his or her account:

This user cannot post comments on the sites or forums for the foreseeable future

Important links:

Our terms of service