A way to store several corpses, be it by spell or player home

faffman

I'm gonna play a necromancer build, and I'm planning on using the Ritual stone quite a bit, since it doesn't cause corpses to disintegrate after the reanimation stops. I want a way to store all the corpses I'm going to build an army out of, as long as I can access them quickly enough, it doesn't matter how it's done.

Preferrably, I'd like a Conjuration spell that stores corpses away in a plane of Oblivion or something, so that they can be retrieved by a different spell. There is a spell in Lost Grimoire called Store corpse, but it only let's you store one corpse at a time, and it doesn't work all the time (a lot of scripts in my load order, probably). So this would be the harder option.

If that fails, I'd be just as happy with a portable player home that lets your summons/reanimations/followers enter with you. There are a number of portable homes, I know, but not all of them are accessible to followers or thralls. So any portable home with enough space for a lot of corpses, that most importantly doesn't clean up corpses over time, would be good enough for my purposes.

Thanks in advance.

After doing some googling, it seems it may be possible to just store corpses inside vanilla player homes. Say if I bought Breezehome, used the Ritual stone and let the corpses ''die'' in there, and they would remain there regardless of how much time passes.

But some say corpses will still be cleaned up, and some say that only NPCs with unique names, so no generic bandits, draugr etc, can remain over time.

Can anyone confirm any of these?