Automatic Variants: unable to loot creeps

FaccioneDiSkyrim

Oh woops i nearly forgot about you while i was answering everyone else posts.

Did it tell you which mods had the errors? What im checking for is what records have been messed up so we can bring them up directly in tesedit on your end and fix the culprit plugin.

Edit - that load order is pretty shocking. Upload a copy of all your esps and ill do it by hand. It would be easier than me typing it. Also, try running the patcher with the esp height adjusted races disabled.

I guess that the red ones are errors and the others are warnings.

Update.esm - Contains 92 ITM records and 3 deleted references. Clean with TES5Edit.

Dawnguard.esm - Contains 619 ITM records, 82 deleted references and 57 deleted navmeshes. Clean with TES5Edit.

Hearthfire.esm - Contains 184 ITM records, 11 deleted references and 5 deleted navmeshes. Clean with TES5Edit.

Dragonborn.esm - Contains 61 ITM records, 8 deleted references and 1 deleted navmeshes. Clean with TES5Edit.

SDO Full LOD - Waterfall Effects.esp - Contains 36 ITM records. Clean with TES5Edit.

SDO Full-LOD - The Morthal Swamp Complete.esp - Contains 129 ITM records. Clean with TES5Edit.

fallentreebridges.esp - Contains 15 ITM records and 16 deleted navmeshes. Clean with TES5Edit.

CoT-WeatherPatch.esp - Contains 5 ITM records. Clean with TES5Edit.

TrueStorms.esp - Contains 1 ITM records. Clean with TES5Edit.

The Dance of Death - Ultimate Edition.esp - Contains 1 ITM records. Clean with TES5Edit.

SDO Full-LOD - Whiterun Trundra Creeks.esp - Contains 39 ITM records. Clean with TES5Edit.

Height Adjusted Races with True Giants.esp - Use only one Height Adjusted Races .esp file.

Height Adjusted Races with True Giants v4.esp - Use only one Height Adjusted Races .esp file.

SDO Full-LOD - Giant Campfires.esp - Contains 12 ITM records. Clean with TES5Edit.

Why do you say that the load order is shocking? LOOT should have sorted it properly... or not?

I copied all the .eps files that were in the Data folder: you can find a zipped folder here.

EDIT: I disabled the "height adjust" addon, patched AVs started the game and I was surprised that I was able too see skeevers name and loot their bodies. Unforunately they weren't "alternate" because the addon was off. So I closed the game, activated the "alternate variants esp", patched, started the game and skeevers were different but with no name and no loot. So I totally guess that the problem comes with "Alternate Variants esp" file.

Edited by FaccioneDiSkyrim

LOOT....needs a *****

If i posted you my LO, you would see the clear distinction of structure that yours lacks. BOSS used to be much better than this, you could use it for the base and sort the few mods that got misplaced but LOOT just seems to throw a lot of things everywhere.

Edit - im working on your lo now.

NOTES:
-Give you a small custom patch file to add Wet n Cold Ashes weather in to the mix because they were being left out. Also added RLO change to Realistic water for a marker color, this should do nothing, just to resolve conflict staring at me. Added USKP fixes to this patch so they actually take effect.
-I can see that Fallen Tree Bridges is somewhat incompatible with Verdant Grass, you might find areas in game that look odd because of it. Recommend remove fallen try bridges. SFO adds a few anyway.
-RLO overrides some of CinematicFireFX edits. I would recommend getting rid of this and going for Ultimate HD Fire FX and if you cant afford performance wise, use the medium version. If you do install this, install it BEFORE SMIM in your install order in NMM or MO or Wrye.
-Skysight bigger trees does conflict with SFO trees, Im not sure there is any point to having it, I advise you remove and just use SFO, it's very nice as it is.
-There is no need for TrueGiantsv4 because the other esp is v6. However, v6 does not contain any creature movement changes compared to v4, but I'd say thats a good thing, and might even relate directly to your problem. But as you said, no dice after removing but anyway remove.

Unfortunately because your game is in another language, it's hard for me to sort through all your Cells, however there are no major problems that I can see here, the weather mods are set fine now. Just the conflicts I mentioned above :smile: I have resolved a few other small problems, there aren't many, none that are game breaking, just some small stuff like USKP keywords and etc.

Now I will run the patcher, and send the files back to you on my dropbox. Remember to remove the files I suggested on your end, note that I am running the patcher without them.

I NEED A COPY OF YOUR SAVEGAME TO TEST. I forgot to ask about this. Make sure to upload me both save files, the ess file and skse file.

FINAL NOTE: The only files affecting your AV patch is armored skeleton and true giants so this would have to be it unless something else break the game. Now with the Custom_Patch file I'm sending you, you still load AV patch last, after that.

LOOT....needs a *****

If i posted you my LO, you would see the clear distinction of structure that yours lacks. BOSS used to be much better than this, you could use it for the base and sort the few mods that got misplaced but LOOT just seems to throw a lot of things everywhere.

Could you post me your LO so I can use it as mine?

Edit - im working on your lo now.

NOTES:

-Give you a small custom patch file to add Wet n Cold Ashes weather in to the mix because they were being left out. Also added RLO change to Realistic water for a marker color, this should do nothing, just to resolve conflict staring at me. Added USKP fixes to this patch so they actually take effect.

-I can see that Fallen Tree Bridges is somewhat incompatible with Verdant Grass, you might find areas in game that look odd because of it. Recommend remove fallen try bridges. SFO adds a few anyway.

-RLO overrides some of CinematicFireFX edits. I would recommend getting rid of this and going for Ultimate HD Fire FX and if you cant afford performance wise, use the medium version. If you do install this, install it BEFORE SMIM in your install order in NMM or MO or Wrye.

-Skysight bigger trees does conflict with SFO trees, Im not sure there is any point to having it, I advise you remove and just use SFO, it's very nice as it is.

-There is no need for TrueGiantsv4 because the other esp is v6. However, v6 does not contain any creature movement changes compared to v4, but I'd say thats a good thing, and might even relate directly to your problem. But as you said, no dice after removing but anyway remove.

I didn't understand much this part of your explaination.

When I installed RealVision ENB I followed entirely this video and all of its steps, including the use of LOOT and its sorting features.

• How come that Wet'n Cold Ashes, RLO and so on were corrupted and needed a patch? What did you patched (just curious :pirate: ).
  • On the ENB page you can find author suggest to install both mods, Verdant and Fallen Tree, thus I tought that they were compatible!
  • As above, author uses both RLO and Cinematic Fire Effects. To be honest I wasn't happy of the results anyway so I'll give a try to Ultimate HD Fire Fx (my current hardware should handle it pretty well). Put Ultimate HD Fire FX before SMIMM in load order... got it.
  • As above, author uses both Skyrim Flora Overhaul and Skysight Bigger trees how come he doesn't say that they conflict each other?? :down:
  • The mod called TrueGiants v4 it's just the italian translation of the original mod. Probably it's just not up to date?

Unfortunately because your game is in another language, it's hard for me to sort through all your Cells, however there are no major problems that I can see here, the weather mods are set fine now. Just the conflicts I mentioned above :smile: I have resolved a few other small problems, there aren't many, none that are game breaking, just some small stuff like USKP keywords and etc.

Now I will run the patcher, and send the files back to you on my dropbox. Remember to remove the files I suggested on your end, note that I am running the patcher without them.

If you need help translating something just ask... you've been so kind to help me and that's the minimum I can do for you.

With "patcher" I guess you mean the java AV patcher right?

I'll remove the mentioned mods and use your LO as soon as you post it :laugh:

I NEED A COPY OF YOUR SAVEGAME TO TEST. I forgot to ask about this. Make sure to upload me both save files, the ess file and skse file.

FINAL NOTE: The only files affecting your AV patch is armored skeleton and true giants so this would have to be it unless something else break the game. Now with the Custom_Patch file I'm sending you, you still load AV patch last, after that.

I can't send you my savegame right now but since I just arrived at Whiterun I can start all over again if needed and, moreover, if everything works fine!

What will I have to do when I receive your "custom patch"? Just open your archive and overwrite files on my Data folder? Install custom addon via NMM?

Sorry, I'm pretty noob to this :confused:

Ok what i mean by all the patch stuff is, i took all your mods and ordered them by hand and this generated a load order file for you to install so you will get all the changes i made on your end.

By the language problem, i mean that my Skyrim.bsa is in english so what happens is that the editor tells me there are errors in every cell when there is not. Its not a problem anyway, but i could of ironed out some small issues here nad there, but you will probably never notice them anyway.

By Custpom patch, i mean i hand made you a small patch to uron out some small conflicts you wrre having that could not be resolved otherwise. And then i generated you a new AV patch. The reason why i wanted your savegame is because it will save me time starting a new game and testing, if you give me a current game i can test straight away.

Edit - Loot is seemingly very unreliable. This is why i suggest you to learn ordering by hand. As you said you are new, so best just take your time. I dont mind helping with small load orders like this, but if you went and install 500 mods i would say good luck to you :)

Ok what i mean by all the patch stuff is, i took all your mods and ordered them by hand and this generated a load order file for you to install so you will get all the changes i made on your end.

By the language problem, i mean that my Skyrim.bsa is in english so what happens is that the editor tells me there are errors in every cell when there is not. Its not a problem anyway, but i could of ironed out some small issues here nad there, but you will probably never notice them anyway.

By Custpom patch, i mean i hand made you a small patch to uron out some small conflicts you wrre having that could not be resolved otherwise. And then i generated you a new AV patch. The reason why i wanted your savegame is because it will save me time starting a new game and testing, if you give me a current game i can test straight away.

Edit - Loot is seemingly very unreliable. This is why i suggest you to learn ordering by hand. As you said you are new, so best just take your time. I dont mind helping with small load orders like this, but if you went and install 500 mods i would say good luck to you :smile:

Thank you mate... what about those mods that the ENB author said were compatible and you say they don't?

By the way here you can find my savegame (both files).

The problem with cinematic fire fx is that it gets mostly overriden by RLO. So it is kinda redundant. UHDFFX is more just replacing the fire and embers models, and it is my favorite.

I didnt check, but the imagespace part of Cinematic Ffx mught actually be still worth using. I just saw that most of its lighting settings are overridden, so it seems no point in using.

Same with Skysight trees, it seems to be overridding SFO and SFO is great by itself.

I will be back in a few hours time to check that its working with your save.

The problem with cinematic fire fx is that it gets mostly overriden by RLO. So it is kinda redundant. UHDFFX is more just replacing the fire and embers models, and it is my favorite.

I didnt check, but the imagespace part of Cinematic Ffx mught actually be still worth using. I just saw that most of its lighting settings are overridden, so it seems no point in using.

Same with Skysight trees, it seems to be overridding SFO and SFO is great by itself.

I will be back in a few hours time to check that its working with your save.

I've seen some videos about UHDFFX and I must say it's pretty impressive! I'll delete Cinematic Fire Effects asap (as it is needed to make your custom patch work... right? :P)

I found a mod that could replace Skysight and might do the same things. It's Skyrim Bigger Trees and it has a patch, as optional file, for SFO users. What do you say about?

Since we're talking about problems and you're checking all my stuff: did you find any error with weather?

While playing I found a big rain storm that lasted two days (I had to rest for 48 hours) and when it's cloudy I can hear/see thunders very, very often.

So often that's becoming annoying since it's unnatural! How come that there are so many thunders and not a single drop of water with them?

By the way, you have my list... when all the problems will be ok may I ask you if you want to suggest me some other realistic (graphic) mods?

Thank you very much, you're really kind :kiss:

Where i live, it can storm for 2 weeks straight, ad it is starting to now actually :).

Theres no weather problem, thats just luck of the dtaw i guess. You could learn the Clear Skies shout.

Dont need the UHDFFX for the patch, the patch is only small anyway, with your load order its fine. I just have to get back to the pc and test your save. The error must come from one of the true giants or armored skeleton, cant see why in the plugins, so hopefully the one i generated might do it because it might have something wrong on your end which is probably not obvious unfortunately.

Wirh SFO you ahould ask the author Vurt what he thinks about thise mods. See he changed the tree models all the time so it might broke compatibility.

Where i live, it can storm for 2 weeks straight, ad it is starting to now actually :smile:.

Dont need the UHDFFX for the patch, the patch is only small anyway, with your load order its fine. I just have to get back to the pc and test your save. The error must come from one of the true giants or armored skeleton, cant see why in the plugins, so hopefully the one i generated might do it because it might have something wrong on your end which is probably not obvious unfortunately.

Wirh SFO you ahould ask the author Vurt what he thinks about thise mods. See he changed the tree models all the time so it might broke compatibility.

Hahaha, would be very nice sleep 2 weeks just to wait the storm end! :laugh:

If you say that the error comes from one of the two mods, it may be due to the italian translation of True Giants.

Or maybe just comes from one of the two and I remain a noob :geek:

I also tried to run the game without those mods but the "AV probelm" stands anyway: no name and no loot.

Should I try to start all over the game to "clean" everything? Maybe the save is corrupted somehow and turning on/off the mods doesn't change anything.

Its possible, you might try a new game. But i doubt this.

I was just playing the game, it was storming for 3 and half days. Soent much time inside ruins because timescale for me is only 6 ;)
I am sitting down to finish yours off now. I end up busy yesterday and i got about 3 PMs for help so i will do this first.

Edit - Okay here is the files. For the load order file you can copy this into *Users*/Appdata/local/skyrim - Users means your account name folder. If you cannot see this folder in there it is because it is hidden. You need to go to folder options and set "show hidden folders". Look at youtube guide if not sure.

Hopefully this works out of the box with new patch.

Download Here