Crash on stage 47 - 65 quest "Forsworn Conspiracy"

msmelero

Okay so when in Nepos house, after you kill him open the console and type player.setstage 00018b4b 65 or if in Thonars type the same but with 55 at the end. See if that allows you to save and exit.

Good news!

I tried your suggestion and here is the outcome:

1) Nepo's: Tried entering that command both before and after the confess / fight and i got "stage not found", so of course nothing changed, i still got CTD

2) Thonar: After the fight and the confession i entered the command and ....it let me save! Oddly enough, i wanted to try the scene again but without entering the line (to see if that really was the solution or if it was magicly solved and that command did nothing) and when i tried to load the autosave performed when entering the treasury house the game CTD

Anyway, loaded the game back again and went to nepo's house just to try it out now to see what happens and... .it worked! No command entry needed tho, just plain dialogue and fight. So all i have left to do is talk to Eltrys and start Cidnha mine.

Even when its a victory it would be nice to know what the hell happened and why, wouldn't it?